Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae is so bad man.. Wtf.

Hes basically just a passer now.

Cant shoot worth a shit most of the time..

Thank God for his freethrows..

This is our 40 million $ player yall...

Murray clearly Hawks best overall player right now..

Dude is on a tear..

When was the last time Trae had 3 or 4 consecutive great games like Murray has had lately? 

Last week.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae needs to start looking for his shot more.  7 dimes, but only 6 FGs.  This a team that he normally torches, so he needs to try to find his groove in this 3rd quarter.

But the defense has to hold up.  No more fast break points off of turnovers, and secure those defensive rebounds.

But he cant shoot..

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Trae is 1-6...0-2 from 3. Solution? Have him shoot more! Lol!

I cant remember the last time he made a 3 tbh..

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

We could win if our max superstar actually played like one.. Hawks just need a big wing, and Dre is the one we have.. Dont act like Dre is all of that when he isnt.. Cant count on this dude playing anyway..I ws expecting him to be out sooner or later for something...

I think they have won 1 game this season without him so argue with the results not me

Trae is 1-6...0-2 from 3. Solution? Have him shoot more! Lol!

It's the only way he can try to live up to his superstar responsibilities as a scorer.  He has to shoot more to be able to make more shots.  He already has 7 assists, but we're down by 9.  So he needs to score also.

1 - 6 FG is nothing.

He could easily be 6 - 14 going into the 4th quarter, and have close to 20 points.

But you can't score if you don't shoot.

4 minutes ago, Dnice said:

May as well prep for Oklahoma,  they have.no life, like  they want to be somewhere else. 

If they play like this versus OKC they’re gonna get drug.  Them boys been hooping, not sure why it took an injury to Pokusevski to push Moose into a starting spot dude is ass.

I think they have won 1 game this season without him so argue with the results not me

Because we need a Big wing defender.. We won in the PLayoffs without him...

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Alzheimer's setting in then. 

I know we're getting older, but damn.

When was it? 3 or 4 games ago?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's the only way he can try to live up to his superstar responsibilities as a scorer.  He has to shoot more to be able to make more shots.  He already has 7 assists, but we're down by 9.  So he needs to score also.

1 - 6 FG is nothing.

He could easily be 6 - 14 going into the 4th quarter, and have close to 20 points.

But you can't score if you don't shoot.

He tried that plan the last 2 games and it resulted in 1 3 point field goal. Not good

Like 1 playoff series?? Sounds like an adequate sample size. Lol

The Atlanta Hawks were 35-27 in the 2021 regular-season and playoffs without De'Andre Hunter.