• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Let's keep it real.  There were maybe 5 teams back then that played defense.  And the Pistons changed things when they started to beat up people.

As far as how many games these players play, most of these guys could probably play with small nagging injuries. It's the teams and trainers that keep them out.

Lol....no they couldn't..there pu$$ys..look how bad free throws are..I can shoot better than most...only reason there in nba is because of there size..that's it

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Needed that 3 by AJ.  That would've been the perfect cap to the quarter.

Excellent job Trae.  Get your rest, and stay in attack mode when you come back in.  Great mix of scoring and passing.

Murray and bench better not piss the lead away.. 

4 minutes ago, ABH said:

Lol....no they couldn't..there pu$$ys..look how bad free throws are..I can shoot better than most...only reason there in nba is because of there size..that's it

You've made your point Travis.  

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Good to see the old Trae back. I prefer the 30 and 10 Trae over the 17 and 12 Trae. The Hawks look alive when he has it going. 

To me, it's all about him staying aggressive.  Passive Trae is almost always bad, unless his teammates really have it going.

Great pass Murray!!

This particular lineup group has FINALLY put a great game on the floor together.

SGA has to come back.  Hawks need to keep it rolling.  And Nate needs to resist the urge to sub them out at their usual times, if they can increase the lead.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ABH said:

image.gif.e8b682b88b078c378c14a3c11f95af7e.gif

You could’ve been in the NBA right?  It just kind of slipped away. But man. We should’ve seen you in your hey day.

• Haha 1