• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Showcasing a player for a trade

Spud2nique

I got a question 🙋🏻‍♀️. What if you are, let’s say Bogi, and Nate draws more plays up for you for more looks and if you succeed that night most likely you have a better chance of being dealt. What if you don’t wanna be dealt?

I’m just curious if it plays with a player’s mind as to whether or not they perform well. Obviously you always do, but what if you love your teammates and city more than a risk of ending up in Utah or something. What happens then? 

Anyone?

I imagine a player is gonna ball no matter what most of the time because they still want to win.  Main reason is that 1 game im pretty sure isn't going to matter in the end if you get traded or not.  They would just possibly offer more to get you if you did well maybe if competing with other teams for you.  But theirs offers on the table already before that game from multiple teams so what you do that game has no barring on you moving or not.  So just incase by some miracle you don't get moved you might as well ball out and win for the guys you care for on the team and if you stay then your staying with another win hopefully.