• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sorry for Downtime this morning

capstone21

Sorry, it was actually me, Tony Ressler.
I was sick of all the "He's a cheap bastard!" posters on this damn site so I asked Trae (he's a lurker and sometimes posts under the name NorthCyde) to shut the stupid thing down for a while so I can get Nicky to run to the store and buy me some corn dogs.  We need a winning streak and I read here that they work.
Back to your Squawking again.  
P.S. The "like" button only offers one option ("like") versus funny, sad, confused, etc.  And, I can't "quote" a previous post.  I suspect some bugs will be worked out soon.  Seriously, thanks for all the work you guys do on this great site!

• Premium Member

@shakes be nice, would ya? Unless you're the one paying the bill for all this that we get to enjoy, and I'm just not aware, or you're the one putting the IT hours into maintaining it... not cool. We all are getting to play on this playground because others care enough to provide it for us. Gratitude is a good thing. Even if you just meant that in a purely kidding way, that's not really a line to be tip-toeing. Please.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

If it matters and just trying to be helpful... I've now tried to access via Firefox, Edge, and now Chrome... none of the browsers resolve any of the issues on this side of the internet in the Northern Louisiana branch office.