• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

The Kings are not playing.   We need to get a beam or something.   Maybe we can lift the egg...

A Egg in the Nest and when we win, the players push a button, the Egg rises 50 ft in the sky and let out a Light show...

Sorta Like this but with some ridiculously Bright LED lights...And Across the Egg, it spells out Let's Go Hawks!  And Every time it rises, there's a different Music Artist playing... Or better yet, it spells out something different everytime!!!

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup they are my west coast team for many reasons. Rivals of the Warriors geographically speaking, loved the late 90’s early 2K Kings with Peja and company, Bibby and X Hawk was there. Webber ditched the Warriors I’ll always love him for that. Big hands CWebb was cool. I loved Mitch Richmond and loved the fact the Warriors got Billy Owens for him. Bobby Jax was a badass 6th man. 

They have Domantas, I love him and loved his dad Arvydas as well. Domantas is one of my fav bigs in the league.

Fun brand of ball.

Last but not least..

image.gif.723cb6def3f08c5cf988f33f58e25df2.gif

GO KINGS! (In the west)

Could you imagine if somehow the Kings end up playing the Lakers in the WCF? Silver would $#!+ his pants. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Is the league trying to get Golden State Outta there or  are they trying to get the Kings in??

They have allowed the Kings to foul... at will. 

The Draymond stomp is just the tip of the iceberg.  There were two other times where Draymond was held and the refs looked dead at it. 

On three separate occasions they have grabbed Steph coming off of a screen.   The refs have the very light whistle for the fouls against the Warriors. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Is the league trying to get Golden State Outta there or  are they trying to get the Kings in??

They have allowed the Kings to foul... at will. 

The Draymond stomp is just the tip of the iceberg.  There were two other times where Draymond was held and the refs looked dead at it. 

On three separate occasions they have grabbed Steph coming off of a screen.   The refs have the very light whistle for the fouls against the Warriors. 

Light the Beam has taken the NBA by storm - the NBA will always jump on the hot thing.

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Light the Beam has taken the NBA by storm - the NBA will always jump on the hot thing.

Light the beam is good.. I'm pushing for a lift the egg... 

But.. the integrity of the game should be something that is not messed with.  In a world where we talk about uneven reffing, you would think that this kind of thing would not happen. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How in tha heyul did BKN lose at home to a JoeLLLL-less 6ers team considering they have the greatest prospect in the history of life itself in Bridges? 

I unno... I watched parts of that game and BKN can't shoot.  And they let Paul Reed get some confidence down low.   I think they will need some time to grow together. 

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How in tha heyul did BKN lose at home to a JoeLLLL-less 6ers team considering they have the greatest prospect in the history of life itself in Bridges? 

Shut up that’s my boy. Plus Harden went 4-18 wtf. How? I didn’t watch.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I love it 🥰 

The league is funny.

I watched the Clipper vs. Suns game the other night.   Down the stretch, the Suns were getting BS calls and no calls left and right.  I didn't/don't think they have a snowball's chance without Kawhi and PG3.. but the league wanted to make sure.  I would have been down to the league office with a formal complaint on some of the BS i watched. 

I couldn't give GS too much time the other night. I felt the suspension was not warranted though. The optics were bad but Sabonis holding legs (this wasn't the first time) and grabbing the back of his jersey to keep him from beating him down the court and the ref sees it and said nothing is a big part of the problem.   Everyone will be watching game 4 so I expect the refs to tighten up. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I unno... I watched parts of that game and BKN can't shoot.  And they let Paul Reed get some confidence down low.   I think they will need some time to grow together. 

Shouldn't matter.  I was told Bridges was the second coming of sliced bread. 

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Shut up that’s my boy. Plus Harden went 4-18 wtf. How? I didn’t watch.

Heh.  I got no more 'boys' left anymore.  I gotta find another crush. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

If Brooklyn blows it up again, I’d like to see if we can get Cameron Johnson who seems to move well and shoots 40% plus from three. I’ll let the more knowledgeable folks around here point out all his flaws. That shooting would be nice though.

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

If Brooklyn blows it up again, I’d like to see if we can get Cameron Johnson who seems to move well and shoots 40% plus from three. I’ll let the more knowledgeable folks around here point out all his flaws. That shooting would be nice though.

I would like Cam and Bridges (The best thing since sliced bread)..  Maybe we could make a deal through Toronto....

Here's an attempt...  Raptors getting picks too.

image.png

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I would like Cam and Bridges (The best thing since sliced bread)..  Maybe we could make a deal through Toronto....

Here's an attempt...  Raptors getting picks too.

image.png

I’d hate to lose AJ, but you have to give to get.

1 hour ago, cam1218 said:

I’ve always been a Cam guy.  His weaknesses are rebounding and shot blocking for his size and FT rate.  He makes up for it in three point rate and shooting, movement, assist to turnover ratio, FT %, and high IQ.  

He’s able to see things a step or two ahead on both ends.  His past 3 years he’s had great on floor impact and the team production doesn’t improve when he isn’t on.  Very smart team defender, good transition D and very good floor runner on the break.   He’ll dunk on your head but doesn’t use his hops very well in any other setting.  In a series the Nets got thoroughly dominated in he still shot a sparkling 57/ 50/ 80 through 3 games (not so well today lol).   Has great feel of when to be super aggressive or just chill.

Edited by benhillboy