• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

21 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

If mia can beat the bucks, anything is possible

Technically they ain't beating the Bucks.  Giannis being out/injured should stamp an asterisk the size of Gibraltar all over that series.

Yeah I know it'll count if they pull it off, but they better not be tryna say this is about hEaT cUL-cHa. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique prove this ain't you 'exchanging ideas' with these warriors fans...

Come for the melee, stay for the cheapshot at the end then neck grab by the guy on the ground.  Lol 

I no don’t condone it. Having said that you got that E40 on that song captain save a … it’s on. These are baby fights by lil fat kids, I can’t remember when the last fight was that was a real fight.

But granted Warrior fans are $hit talkers these Kings fans were new age kids, dude wearing #55 didn’t even see white chocolate play he got that ish jersey in Vacaville from Eddie, I know l:er: fast Eddie but these dude ain’t from early 2000’s Kings.

I love 💗 it. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Anyone watching this Knicks/Cavs game?  This Cleveland offense is painful to watch.  Almost as bad as watching the Knicks offense

I’m tanning. Then I’ll play the 2K Hawks/Celts, then watch it.

It’s all about the Hawks! ALL JEFF, all! :yes:

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

these are baby fights by lil fat kids

That's okay, it's more entertaining that way -- I'm not trying to tune in to watch guys bludgeon each other to death over a basketball game lol

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

That's okay, it's more entertaining that way -- I'm not trying to tune in to watch guys bludgeon each other to death over a basketball game lol

:laugh1: True, you still make me laugh Heff even though I’m kinda mad at you but sometimes I forget why, you’re a witty one I dig. Having said that, whatever you’re doing to piss me off, cut it out it’s not cool. 

ps I have my lucky flamingo 🦩 speedos 🩲 on for the game. And peep 👀 this, a tip that cuts just below so people think I’m naked down there. :sarcastic: @kg01 did that in the sac one time at a bbq 🍗 and everyone dug it there. His had a different ending though he tookem off and cannon balled into the pool :batman:

59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can’t remember when the last fight was that was a real fight.

I remember. It was like 10-12 years ago my friend sent it, some dude walking with his girl at the park minding his own business and threw clowns try to pick on her my hitting her and he beat the living crap out of them with some martial arts stuff in like 3 seconds. From the comments I gathered he was a Russian dude or something from what people said but that was a tactical self defense fight at its finest. He went Bruce Lee on those clowns fckin around sending the clear message not to to that.

• Premium Member

The great Kevin Huerter, he of exactly one good playoff game in his career, has been so bad for Sacto that they removed him from the rotation yesterday mid game.