• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

USA Today gives Atlanta D+

05/31/2023 - - Woe is us!  Just saw a new QB rating post.  Falcon's starting QB is rated #32.  This is as low as you can go.  This is saying that there are 31 starters who are better than Atlanta's.

Seems that all these "expert" sports writers believe that the Falcons should have drafted a new QB in this summer's draft.  Instead, we drafted a running back when we already had a very good one.  Many of these "experts" say that Atlanta didn't even take the #1 running back in the draft.  He went to Detroit.

Just remember this one thing.  Every NFL team has a better starting QB than the Falcons.

:ahf:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Every NFL team has a better starting QB than the Falcons.

Untrue. You can always have Kirk Cousins or Dak Prescott and KNOW you have a ceiling. Falcons, we don’t know yet. Can’t be 32.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

05/31/2023 - - Woe is us!  Just saw a new QB rating post.  Falcon's starting QB is rated #32.  This is as low as you can go.  This is saying that there are 31 starters who are better than Atlanta's.

Seems that all these "expert" sports writers believe that the Falcons should have drafted a new QB in this summer's draft.  Instead, we drafted a running back when we already had a very good one.  Many of these "experts" say that Atlanta didn't even take the #1 running back in the draft.  He went to Detroit.

Just remember this one thing.  Every NFL team has a better starting QB than the Falcons.

I saw a Calais Campbell interview he was in workouts and sweating his a$$ off, dude has absolutely no reason too he’s old BUT..

When the young folks see him, they may follow. 

A never say die guy. Love dude. Football fans are familiar with him but Falcons fans gonna love dude, ALL HEART 💜!

• Thanks 1

C. Campbell is a wiley veteran.  He knows stuff from experience.  Example:  He knows he must be in shape in order to do his best when he's in the game.  Leads the young Falcons by example.  A second year Falcon said, "He's one of the biggest humans I've ever seen!"  I'm excited to see him in action.

💯

• Like 1

Falcon's starting QB may not be the worst one in the NFL.  Yet, this is the rating of "experts" who follow the game and list him @#32.  When he's rated here, you can't put him any lowed because 32 is all the starters available to rate.  One nice thing, whatever happens this upcoming season, he can't drop any lower!

I know that these same "experts" have this Atlanta Falcon team rated as one of the four weakest teams in the NFL.  Having the worst starting QB and being one of the four weakest NFL teams, up is where we aim to be.

:smug:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

A second year Falcon said, "He's one of the biggest humans I've ever seen!"  I'm excited to see him in action.

:laugh1: It’s true he’s a monster. Ya he’s gonna be fun to watch.

• Thanks 1

A new place heard from.  The Falcons, with the past seasons both having 7 wins, are now projected to have 6.5 wins this upcoming season.  This must mean they have one tie!  

The NFL south is said to be the weakest division and the AFL south, the division we compete against this season, is also the weakest.  Keeping all this in mind and with all the supposed improvements the Falcons have made since season's end, we're expected to do even less than we did last season?  Go figure.

Falcons are satisfied with their starting QB.  I heard it, over and over, he's good and the very best part of him is above the neck.  Yet, those "experts" that rate all the NFL teams, have our starter as the worst QB.  Most all of them expect him to fail and to drag the Falcons down with him.  

I remember.  Last season the Falcons were going to be lucky to win more than 2 or 3.  After winning 7, they are now expected to win 6.5 this upcoming season.  Try to remember this when they win that .5 game!!

:smug:

Former NFL QB Criss Simms puts our current QB even lower.  Rating all NFL QBs, from 1 being best, we find ours at #40.  Wow!  39 present NFL QBs are better than ours.  That's a low blow.

At the rate that things are going, our QB will cease to exist by the end of training camp.  Just, POOF!  And he's gone!

😹

• 2 weeks later...

When the USA Today grade, D+ came out, they allowed it didn't make any difference what the Falcons did this off-season.  They believe that Robinson was the wrong 1st round pick.  They alrerady had a good runnningback.  They have no QB and they could have drafted one.  Running the ball is old school and will not work in today's modern NFL.

More and more I see where those "experts" continue to believe that our QB is an utter failure.  All that he is capable of is handing off the ball.  Any Atlanta pass reciever is useless because he can't get the ball to them.

That's fine.  Have the defense line up a six man front line with five linebackers.  See if I care.  I really hope all these other NFL teams believe all these "experts" who say a D+ is our off season grade.