• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Monty fired

You don't absolutely lay TF down in consecutive elimination games and keep your job.  There was something fundamentally wrong there.  I mean, they legit quit in two straight years and no one could deny it.

There should also be some legit questions about Booker too, obtw.  Wonder if anyone will ask 'em. 

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Btw which one of y’all is that statmuse Trae dude saying WHAT??? :sarcastic:

IMG_7664.png

Haha, not it! 

• Like 2

Just now, kg01 said:

fundamentally

:facts2:

ps So Ayton wasn’t the problem? Cp3? Was it Monty though? Booker? KD? Honestly it could be anyone but Monty is a piece we need to try and get, I like the dude he won’t be unemployed for long.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There should also be some legit questions about Booker

I should have read on I just jump the gun with you because I agree so much and lovin on you to the point it makes fellow squawkers sick but I don’t care I’ll scream it from the rooftop that I GENERALLY AGREE WITH KG BABY!!!! :huh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:facts2:

ps So Ayton wasn’t the problem? Cp3? Was it Monty though? Booker? KD? Honestly it could be anyone but Monty is a piece we need to try and get, I like the dude he won’t be unemployed for long.

Eh, Monty's aiight I guess.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

I should have read on I just jump the gun with you because I agree so much and lovin on you to the point it makes fellow squawkers sick but I don’t care I’ll scream it from the rooftop that I GENERALLY AGREE WITH KG BABY!!!! :huh:

It's like anything else.  If folks paid attention, they'd see we disagree as much as anyone else in the 'sac. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

All I know is I'm expecting a Monty/Nate reunion sooner or later in some NBA city. But figure they'll both take some time to chill.

Seattle 🤞🏿 Mr. Sonic and his sidekick Monty Python and his holy grail.

• Moderators

Isn't CP the real coach killer?    Their moves looked good in basketball terms but CP is a documented immature jerk, they gave big money to Ayton who didn't want to be there and didn't want to try real hard, and then brought in the last minute savior and shipped out the guys who did the solid on court work.  And it all didn't work out?

Booker is good.  They need to clean house and build around him.   I guess they'll try building around Book/KD.  Which isn't a bad idea.   They should be trading for Capela.