• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-2024 NBA Change Predictions

theheroatl

Now that IMO, the NBA becomes boring AF… I really don’t care to see the ECF or care about that winner. I’d like to see Denver win it all. The other teams make me cringe.

So what are your predictions for the big player movement in the NBA this off-season.. it could be any prediction as long as you think it has a decent shot. Here are mine:

1. Bucks hire a mediocre head coach and Giannis demands a trade to the Hawks

2. Heat, Boston, Lakers feel great about their turnaround season and run it back.

3. Harden bails on Embiid and goes back to Houston for the strip clubs. Embiid sulks he will never win anything.

4. Chris Paul goes to the Lakers somehow.

Your predictions could be anywhere from certain to plausible.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2

• Moderators
13 hours ago, theheroatl said:

Now that IMO, the NBA becomes boring AF… I really don’t care to see the ECF or care about that winner. I’d like to see Denver win it all. The other teams make me cringe.

So what are your predictions for the big player movement in the NBA this off-season.. it could be any prediction as long as you think it has a decent shot. Here are mine:

2. Heat, Boston, Lakers feel great about their turnaround season and run it back.

3. Harden bails on Embiid and goes back to Houston for the strip clubs. Embiid sulks he will never win anything.

Your predictions could be anywhere from certain to plausible.

Bucks hire Sam Cassell

Heat get smoked by Boston 

Harden bails for sure.  

Doc gets fired.  What do sixers do now?  Make a run for Lillard, Beal, PG?

CP to the Lakers finally i guess that makes sense. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, theheroatl said:

The medicore coach part is very realistic.  I think Giannis demanding a trade "this off-season" is not possible at all.  I also think the Hawks won't be on his list if it happens in the future but I'd love to be wrong there.  I do think he and Trae would make a great pair.

I think the Lakers at least will make some changes to their roster, likely looking to add some more shooting.

Heat and Boston probably will be looking to keep things intact and run it back.  Frankly, I'd say the same about Denver.

Philly is in for some drama this offseason.  This ended on a very sour note.  Very good chance Harden bails.  Seems all but certain that Embiid will sulk and deflect his own responsibility in the team choking up this series.  Doubt he admits he will never win anything but it looks increasingly like he might need to do a Durant and join a team that is already good without him.

Like this prediction.  Not sure about the "how" part but a LeBron / Paul pairing feels like it should happen at some point.

• Like 2

1- CP to the Lakers.  OK, I will go along with this.  Two old horses finally in harness together.

2- Hawks quietly make a big trade.  Get some draft picks back in the deal.

3- Doc Rivers relieved of his job.  Replaced by Monty Williams.

4- Embiid & The Beard both leave the 76ers as they re-shuffle the entire deck.

:smug:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
  1. Jaylen Brown tries to force his way to Atlanta after Boston refuses to give him the max. 
  2. CP3 to the Lakers  (CP3 + Shamet for DLO).
  3. Lillard out of Portland for an allstar big. 
  4. Washington might move Beal. 
  5. Middleton gets traded. 

• Premium Member

1. Harden leaves Philly

2. Embiid wants out, Philly resets the process as soon as their demands are met

3. Dame goes nowhere

4. Jaylen Brown goes nowhere

5.  CP3 goes nowhere, but Ayton is moved

6. Giannis goes nowhere, but bucks begin resetting

7.  Capela is moved, JC stays, and Atlanta holds onto/retains all of its most coveted assets to "run it back" with Quin.  We stay the course until whichever flexible date allows for deals to be made after a fair evaluation of the team under Snyder (IE the 203/24, ~25 game challenge).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...