• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Becky the bully

.  Sometimes in life for no good reason whatsoever you gotta yell: B!TCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEYYYYYYY!!!! :unsure: 

I mean ummmmm, yeaaaaa.

@kg01 your girl is starting to look old. Father Time caught up with her cute a$$ and broke her down. :sad:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

.  Sometimes in life for no good reason whatsoever you gotta yell: B!TCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEYYYYYYY!!!! :unsure: 

I mean ummmmm, yeaaaaa.

@kg01 your girl is starting to look old. Father Time caught up with her cute a$$ and broke her down. :sad:

To be fair, coaching seems to age folks so ... uh, yeah.  Becki has sadly fallen down my 'list'.  She had a good run tho.... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

To be fair, coaching seems to age folks so ... uh, yeah.  Becki has sadly fallen down my 'list'.  She had a good run tho.... 

kinda reminds me of how I’m gettin olde…. rawer. :er:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

To be fair, coaching seems to age folks so

True, Bud actually played Rolf in the sound of music 🎶 before getting the Spurs gig.

#thehillsareDED :huh: #messengerboy #plummerbeatdown

IMG_7748.jpeg

IMG_7750.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I mean ummmmm, yeaaaaa.

What in the world did she say?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

True, Bud actually played Rolf in the sound of music 🎶 before getting the Spurs gig.

#thehillsareDED :huh: #messengerboy #plummerbeatdown

IMG_7748.jpeg

IMG_7750.jpeg

Ha, instead of 'do a deer, a female deer',, Budz is now singin' ...

"G" a gut, a dad-bod gut...

33 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What in the world did she say?

I think she accused her of signing her deal knowing she was gonna miss the year pregnant.  And blaming her for not taking precautions to not get pregnant.

To be clear, I'm just gleaning this from reading a few articles on it.  It's really unclear exactly what she said.  I also read allusions to her implying she should've gotten an abortion.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ha, instead of 'do a deer, a female deer',, Budz is now singin' ...

"G" a gut, a dad-bod gut...

I think she accused her of signing her deal knowing she was gonna miss the year pregnant.  And blaming her for not taking precautions to not get pregnant.

To be clear, I'm just gleaning this from reading a few articles on it.  It's really unclear exactly what she said.  I also read allusions to her implying she should've gotten an abortion.

Geez.  None of those options are good. She did learn under Pop.   He probably wouldn't make it 2 weeks in the wnba. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Re .. a drop of golden suuunn...

Mi .. a name I call myself ..

Fa .. a long, long way to ruuuunnn.... 

🤩

I thought it was the remix bro 😎? No? I know the OG lines I want the KG lines. :meowth:

• Haha 1