Who has seen......

Diesel

• Admin

I only buy premium and I've been paying around 1.89. So I'd say it's averaging around 1.69 or so for the low grade around here. We always have pretty low gas prices here, compared to the rest of the country.

But no, I don't feel sorry for the SUV drivers. Those thing are road pollution. It's even worse when it's 8am and there's a woman in a yukon XLT in front of you, driving alone, talking on the cell phone, putting her makeup on....

madness I tell you.

i always go with REGULAR simply b/c i have a shitty car...

that bein said, i usually go to a KROGER or so... they usually have the lowest gas prices.

i remember a website once showin all the cheap gas prices within the STATE... and they had this for every state.

i think the cheapest one was one somewhat near EMORY... but this was last year, i donno what it is now.

i also forgot the website... it was something like cheapgasprices.com or something like that..

anyhow, i dont keep up with the gas prices... we have it GOOD! esp for a big city like atlanta... im not complainin.

but anyhow, im curious- do u think it'll go down anytime? remember them .89, .99, $1 days?

lol

• Admin

prices always spike in the summer. I don't really notice them though. I adjusted to paying $22+ to fill up my tank years ago. Now it costs me about $26 to fill up. It's a pretty insignificant increase. It all evens out though. A few years ago I was paying about $1.69 for premium. After a while it dropped back down to about $1.29. it will drop again. I dunno if we'll see those .89 days again though.