Sign in to follow this  
Gray Mule

Diesel, you've convinced me.

I have lost all hope with Marvin. I defended him and said all the things that those who had faith he would get alot better said. But it's been long enough now for him to lose the stumbling, bumbling, awkward and unpassionate play. Shelden was a mistake as well. We got rid of that one. Now let's see what marketability Marvin has this offseason. Maybe we could jump back into the lottery.

In the third year, we're still waiting. Marvin hasn't really blossomed like we had hoped.Still, he isn't a total loss. He plays some good basketball. Probably should have beena mid first round pick We did pick him, however, and he is ours. He still has a lot ofroom to grow AND he's still young enough for that to happen.CP3 has exceeded everyone's expectations, including Diesel's. He has stayed healthy.He has done and continues to do everything that could be expected of him. He's great.With different coaches and different teams, who is to say what would have happenedto these two? Would Marvin have done much better? Would CP3 have become whathe is now under Woody?All in all, drafting is not an exact science. Here's more proof, as if we needed any.