• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can someone answer a quick question for me?

AnthonyI11

I was working and missed the game, but I saw that Joe Smith had 8 points and didnt miss a shot in only SEVEN minutes..?? Why doesn't Woody EVER play Joe Smith in the 2nd half?? mad.gif

Woody subbed pretty well in the first half (especially since we were on a B2B away from home). Things were working. Joe Smith looked great. Then (IMO) Woody took the collar and choked in the 2nd half trying to ride the starters too long to eak out a win. Craw hit some 3's (and a 4) but generally we looked pooped. JJ was leaving shots short - sign of tired legs - no surprise the next day after being sick.

I'm not a huge Teague fan, but for him to get a DNP-CD tonight was pretty odd. It's obvious that this team needs a PG on the floor at almost all times. With JJ and Craw at the guard spots they tend to go wild shooting 3s and turn the ball over way too much.

I really didn't expect us to win tonight - but we had things going our way in the 2nd half. We were controlling the tempo - then we just went wild. I blame Woody.