I really hope Shellhead is not hurt bad

NJHAWK

Quote:

We are gonna have to put him on the hit list with that scum Hollins on the Bobcats who was laughing after he hurt Acie.

Jameer tried to do the same with Smoove. Fortunately Smoove fell backward and his butt took most of the pressure of the impact. Shelden had all elbow and he was actually trying to save his shoulder by putting more pressure on his right elbow.

Jameer had no chance stopping either of the dunks. Someone got to take him out.

Hollins, at least, didn't mean it. He was just happy after it happened.

I heard Nique on 790AM this morning. He comes every tuesday at 10:05 AM. He said he hopes Shelden isn't injured. If Shelden was injured, Nique had a good chance of hearing about it. I am hoping Shel is OK.

Acie also got injured in the game he broke out. That night, I thought Acie was on his way to be a star in this league. Before he got injured, in the last 37 minutes he played, he had 12 assists and 0 turnovers. He was penetrating at will. When he is back to 100%, our defense will be even better, because he is strong and big enough to guard most swingmen, and quick enough to guard almost all PGs.

Great days ahead.

• Premium Member

Quote:

What bugged me was it looked like Jameer undercut him on purpose, to try to prevent the layup. P*ssed me off bigtime. Tell me I'm wrong.

I thought that too at first... But when I looked at it again, Jameer got tangled up with Acie and he stumbled into Shell.. It was nothing like when Acie was injured in Charlotte.

Quote:

Quote:

What bugged me was it looked like Jameer undercut him on purpose, to try to prevent the layup. P*ssed me off bigtime. Tell me I'm wrong.

I thought that too at first... But when I looked at it again, Jameer got tangled up with Acie and he stumbled into Shell..

Thanks, man. I'll give him the benefit. Makes me feel better.

I can't believe how well Shell was playing. I didn't expect that from him until next year. Magic seems to bring out the best in us.