Shareef.

Playmaker0017

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And let me ask you something else.Are you wanting

any empty sorry?Is that what you want?I can't make

myself mean it.That's the reason I haven't given it.

Wow.

This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read on here.

At least now I can send you both Christmas cards!

Cheers!

Well I tried to end the thread.But he's the one that

wants to act like a little message and arguing is a

matter of live and death.

If he wants an empty I'm sorry I'll give him that.But

if I don't really mean it...Why give it?

Hotlanta,

An empty sorry would mean the same as a true one, remember this is the internet. I don't know how you mean it.

Besides, it should not be empty. If I called you a derogatory black name, you would take offense.

If I never felt remorse for it, would you take offense?

Who cares how I meant it... you didn't like it. For whatever reason. Maybe you have black/white issues... maybe you don't like racist remarks... whatever the reason you would want reperations for the insult. Probably by my being banished from the boards.

Maybe there are things at work that you don't know about that would cause me to take offense to "retard". Maybe not. Maybe insulting my parents for inbreeding set me off, maybe something happened recently to them. Maybe not. But, something made me take offense.

For whatever reason, whether you agree or disagree, I am obviously upset enough to be at the brink with you... and all I have asked is you eat a little crow and apologize. That isn't asking for much. I am not asking for blood.

One should think before they act. If their actions cause anger or pain for someone else, then they should try to make amends as it was them that caused the anguish.

I have done nothing to you to warrant you showing respect to me. I would, in return, have done the same for you if you had asked.

Play.

Well I'm sorry then.If you want it an empty one there

it is.

"If I called you a derogatory black name, you would take offense. "

That would be kinda stupid since I'm white.Are you assuming

I'm black?

I get called cracker, N lover, you name it....IT really

doesn't bother me anymore.If it was my girl that

would be different.But as far as me....I don't really

care.

"Maybe not. Maybe insulting my parents for inbreeding set me off, maybe something happened recently to them. Maybe not. But, something made me take offense. "

I didn't intend to insult your parents.that's not why I

said it.i have no issue with your parents.I don't like to insult older folks anyway.

I'm sorry.

Dr. Zach,

No doubt.

Talking about fights... did you ever see the game where Reef drilled someone? I can't remember who, but he threw a stiff right jab. I was impressed.

Seriously though, I apologize that you had to endure this. That wasn't fair of us.

Maybe this is unrelagated Hawks frustration.

Play.

Hots,

Then we are cool. I know the first apology was BS, but I think at the end you were contrite and honest. I accept.

I apologize that I elevated it to the point that I did.

I think that sometimes people go unregulated on the internet and really have no idea how their actions affect people. And they do.

I promise I am not a bad guy, I may be a BAAAAD MAN, but not a bad guy.

Play.

Yep. That was two seasons ago, Kenny Thomas was the recipient (when he was with the Rockets) I'm fairly certain.

I loved the David & Goliath JT vs Don Reid (when he was with the Magic) fight much more!

Don Reid knocked JT to the ground in the lane, and was whistled for a flagrant. JT literally ricocheted like Reid was making a bounce pass. JT then stood up and threw a few haymakers to Reid's grill (he had to jump to do it, like Little Mac in the old Nintendo Punch-Out game.)

I'd give it to JT, 2-1, on the cards.

The best part was the post game comments, in which Reid alleged to have hit "all ball," and JT said "Well, that's okay, because I got all head."

Good times, good times.

No I don't fish.Never did like fishing.

I don't like the people here....but I enjoy the quiet

if there was better women here.But I can always go

down south alittle toward Douglasville.Boy has that

place changed since I lived there as a teen.Since they

built the new mall it has changed.Some good looking

women there aswell.

Dr. Zach,

See I think the NBA ought to have enforcers and penalty boxes... like hockey.

That would stop all the trash talking... and all the guys want to be boxers anyhow. I mean, who would put a flagrant on Reef if Mike Tyson was on the bench?

I still like the Doug Christie vs. Fox(??) fight. Where Fox(??) got beat down twice.

Play.

Ahh, fishing is great. I miss my days of camping and fishing. My current place is nice though, it's on Marietta St in downtown ATL, and I can see the screen on the outside of Philips Arena from my roof. Very cool smile.gif