• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Shareef.

Playmaker0017

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hots,

I think if we keep posting this message board is going to crash.

It is getting difficult to navigate as it is.

I am heading to New Orleans this weekend... know of any good places?

I am going to some place called the "Metro" or "Metropolis" ... some sort of VIP thing that set up... but, I dunno.

Play.

for HOTLANTADUDE

1)Can u please not get so frustrated/angry at the hawks? Seems to me like u lose sleep bc the hawks suck. Its just a game.

2)I know most of ur posts (90% at least) come out of "the heat of the moment!" Its cool and its in our nature to write what we think whenever we are mad, but u gotta have some type of control.

3)Name calling- if u ever called me by any name i wouldnt take it too seriously (cuz i dont know u personally, we're online, its part of my personality)... but others are different. for some gurls i know, calling them a B*tch is no big deal (just messin around of course) but for others... its a BIGASS DEAL and something u dont say!

4)As far as opinions go- if others think Wally is the best SG in this league, so be it! Its their opinion. If a person thinks u need a "W" and a "Z" in ur name to be the best SG in this league, let it be! How on earth are u going to change their minds?

5)Calm down with the negative comments- its bad for ur health.

for PLAY

1)Theres exceptions to every rule. Rule #47 in hawksquawk says "ignore hotlantadude for he says lotta things that he doesnt necessarily mean... its just the heat of the moment and hes one frustrated man." Even the Mods told him cool down here and there with the negative comments.

2)Dont take things too personally online. Its not worth it. U dont want to end up breaking ur monitor cuz HOTLANTADUDE sure wont pay for it smile.gif

3)If it matters to u, Wally was an allstar this past year (i believe) which means hes one of the better SG/SF in this league. Hotlantadude thinks everyone sucks... hes not even that high on MIKE VICK. If Shaq played for us, he'd say hes too fat and cant make a freethrow. If Tracy McGrady played for us, he'll say hes not as focused (cuz he got them lazy eyes). If Kobe played for us, he'd say hes a rapist and doesnt deserve to play for us. If we had Kidd, he'd say his halfcourt offense isint good enuf... the list goes on

for the rest of us....

1)Lets please stay positive and maintain some type of hope... cuz thats all we got for now...

2)We are on the same team... we shouldnt be fighting. If u wanna fight, lets go to some other boards and talk trash about the knicks.. lol

where have either one of them said that all they care about is stats, they they have to get there's for the team to win? if anything, Reef's biggest fault is not being aggressive enough, for not attempting to take over enough.

I'm not 100% sure what you are saying...but 'll take

a shot.

I'm saying that his fans seem to care just about stats.I'm

not saying all Reef cares about is stats.