Shareef.

Playmaker0017

Prior to that you went on to insult Rasho... while he is not a defensive upgrade to Robinson, they brought him in for height, because the two can play symboitically and use the height as a defensive power against opposing teams... and for his offense, so that the center and PF can't double Timmy-poo. Timmy-poo wouldn't dominate night-in and night-out if he received the attention Reef got. He'd have human stats.

"

1)Yeah I'll insulkt Rasho...he isn't that good.

2)How DID I insult a guy by saying he doesn't block

shots or play defense?How am I insulting him?Does

he do those two things?No.heck,he doesn't even rebound.

The thought that Wally is a stud SG makes me what

to laugh.Must it be his 15PPG 4RPG that is so stud-like?

He's got the sam flaws as Dog and puts up worse numbers

to boot...But yet,you praise him.

"The Orlando Magic had a decent bench and a BUNCH of strong role-players. They knew where the offense would run to, and they were fine playing off of that. They had a decent PG, a decent PF, a decent SF... "

Shawn Kemp and Jacque Vaughn are strong role players?

Then why was Vaughn released and Kemp is a fat dude

that couldn't even provide help at center.I'd hardley call

Vaughn and Andrew Declerq "strong"role players.

I wouldn't start Hudson over JT.....I wouldn't start Anthony

Peeler....I wouldn't start Joe Smith either.And Rasho isn't

better than Theo either.

"despite the fact that Reef answer honestly to a question ("What can you do?") ... he is a stud. "

He admitted it wasn't good enough to do anything about

it.

Wally a stud SG!lol

Go post that shyt on other boards and watch you get

laughed at.

Don't insult Rasho...but call a top two SG in the league

a fish eye.lol

What a retard.You must come from inbreeding.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hots,

Oh, now we see where we go with the conversation ... you can't win on facts or even display your opinion without insults.

Retard? Inbreeding, eh? Wow! Classy. I'll have you know that I wouldn't place myself in the uneducated feifdom nor would I consider my intelligence to be retarded in any fashion, which is where I am sure you were trying to go with that particular cut-down, as i am sure you are well aware that retarded refers to slow-development or less-than-average development. Such as I have a retarded understanding of automobile mechanics ... but, since I am sure you were trying to indicate that I was mentally challenged - I will have you know that not only did I graduate with above-average grades from the University Of Alabama's Finance & Computer Science colleges, while competing in football. Then I went on to graduate with a JD and an MBA and just finished up my MA of accounting. I was exempt from having to work for public accounting firms so I took and hopefully passed my CPA. As for inbreeding, I guess I can't prove or disprove my ancestory - but I can say that I come from a well-to-do family that I am sure has not inbred anytime recently. Get your thumb out of your butt when you start insulting people, there is no need.

Wally is a great player. We would be much improved with him on our team. He can dribble, shoot and pass and he plays SG... how is he even close to Big Loaf?

As for the Magic, wow! You point out the crem de' la creme there, eh? Why don't you point out the players who contributed. Why would you look at the worst player on the floor at any given time and use him as the basis. That would be the equivalent of me saying the Spurs are all like Tim Duncan. Do you even know how to debate logically? Plus, most of their bench contributed more than ours.

As for Reef admitting that there was nothing that could be done... there wasn't. What should he have said? Well, if I spun baseline, then got fouled and made my shot, we would have won? No, the answer is... [censored] off reporter-man, I missed the shot.

As for TMac -- he does have fisheyes. Look at him, each eye looks the other way. He is like a weird lizard. Pointing it out is a fact. It is the equivalent of pointing out that Big Dog is fat. It is what it is.

Play.

You can go to what colleages you want...But that doesn't

give you common sense does it?

"Wally is a great player. We would be much improved with him on our team. He can dribble, shoot and pass and he plays SG... how is he even close to Big Loaf? "

Well they are both soft....They both shoot too many jumpers,

neither play defense....I wouldn't say his dribbling is that

good and he isn't a passer either.Where you come up with

these insane comments I have no idea.

"Retard? Inbreeding, eh? Wow! Classy."

Calling Dog and Tmac names are classy?Practice what

you preach.

"

As for the Magic, wow! You point out the crem de' la creme there, eh? Why don't you point out the players who contributed. Why would you look at the worst player on the floor at any given time and use him as the basis."

They were the starting PG and C wasn't they?

It's funny that you insult people but it's classless when

someone does it to you.

Funny stuff.

• Premium Member

In reply to:

That is my point.

We don't have a coach.

We don't have a system.

We don't have players in a system.

We have individuals that have been taught to go one-on-one ALL THE TIME!

It's interesting Play. You were one of the biggest supporter for getting rid of Grob... However, now when defending SAR, you readily admit that we have these same failings that I showed we had all the time.... and NO PG....

Many of you missed my point in wanting to keep Big Dog. There was nothing wrong with the plan of Big Dog and SAR. The problem was lack of Coaching, Identity, and a System. My hope was that we could get Fratello in here (along with a real PG) and put these good players with a good coach. What will happen is that we will go this season wishing we had a third Scorer. Reef (weather you like it or not) will be inundated with defenders on him all the time.

That's all.

Hots,

No, it isn't classy when I poke fun at Fisheyes and Big Loaf, but you know what ... they are the object of the conversation. Plus, it is a simple FACT that McGrady has a condition that is commonly referred to as "fisheyes" and Big Loaf in my opinion is lazy... thus he loafs.

You insult in a debate. You insult me directly, on a baseless statement, because you cannot find any other way to argue or debate. You may not change my mind, but darned if you won't get upset and throw a tantrum and call people names.

The two types of insults have nothing to do with one another. Mine is jest and humor, yours is an attack between two people. In fact, if we were in person, I would have demanded an apology. Doing that over the internet is pointless, and I am sure you will go some route and spout drivel about how tough you are or how you aren't scared of death or something of the sort. It's pointless. You're acting like a child and a coward, and insulting someone without fact, especially in a heated debate, is classless.

"They were starting PG and C wasn't they" Boy, that statement sums it all up doesn't it? Yes, they WERE. But, that is not the poinjt, the point is that Jaque Vaughn is the epitomy of a role player. He dribbled the ball and did not cause the team harm. A role-player - role-plays. His weaknesses were not exploited and he avoided committing errors that cost the team. Thus, he helped the team.

As for common sense, look Hots, this is going to turn out badly for you if you continue down this road. Please, I urge you to stop because it is neither cooth nor cool.

Play.

Diesel,

My problem with Big Loaf we not only his faults, but his character.

I do not believe that Jason Terry is the answer. I never debated with you about the need for a good point gaurd.

The problem I rose was that there were none within snatching distance.

Our problems were that we had no dribblers. Big Dog was the biggest culprit. I do not know if with the right coach and PG if he and Reef would work together. I guess anything is possible, but I don't think it was wise. I think he played in too close to Reef and was not able to give Reef the inlet pass. Which ruined the idea of having him stand there to snipe if Dog's man collapsed.

I agree that Reef is going to be swarmed. This is no different than it has been any year of Reef's career. He is always swarmed. Last year was no different. He still saw double and triple teams on most nights.

I would still trade away Big Robinson. I think he has value as a player in the right system... I just doubt that the system was possible with Reef in it as well.

Play.

Dude the insulting I'm doing is just internet stuff you

know.I don't really know you.It's just in the heat of

conversation you know?I bet you'd be liying if you said

you've never done it.C'mon now.

And an insult is an insult.Quit trying to come up with

lame exceptions because you know it's stupid what you

are trying to say.You have a habbit of making exceptions

to make it look like what you are doing isn't that bad.

How do you know Dog is lazy?Are you in his practices?

I can say the same about Reef because he rarely tries

on defense and his blocks took a big hit this year.

As I said...an insult to a person is an insult.Quit trying

to make yourself sound so innocent.

"and Big Loaf in my opinion is lazy... thus he loafs. "

Well,ah ah it's my opinion.(sarcasm)

Well it's my opinion that you are a stooge.I have as

much right to say that as you are to call other people

names.You think Dog doesn't try hard...You THINK.

It isn't fact, it's just what you THINK.

What the [censored] are you?God or something...You decide

when an insult is correct and when it isn't?lol

Who died and made you king?

An insult is and insult.

Hots,

An insult is an insult.

An insult is a derogatory insult when it is an attack.

My statements were more in jest then in an offensive payload.

You called me a retard and said I come from inbreeding. Both of which are insults meant in a vicious manner. Plus, they were directed towards me.

Therein lies the difference, yours was meant as a derogatory attack on me. My comments and names were an illustration oof the larger point. Calling Glenn Robinson, Big Loaf is a comedy based on his name. It is called satire.

If you were to say, "I find your comments are retarded. Something that an inbred monkey would say." Then I would not have felt the abrasiveness. If you would have said "Playfaker the goober feels Big Dog is no loss" then I would not have been offended. It is a goof.

Call Reef any name you like. I could care less, I am not Reef. But, I will take offense if you insult me or my family. Expect that. From me or anyone. And yes, I can say that as a mature adult I do not attack others.

And yes, I am god in my own world. Thus, I do decide when I feel insulted and when I do not.

Play.

You called me a retard and said I come from inbreeding. Both of which are insults meant in a vicious manner. Plus, they were directed towards me."

Go cry about it.

You continue to say stupid things like Wally is a stud player

I'm going to call you names because that is STUPID.You

call Reef a superstar...THAT IS STUPID.What has Reef ever

done to earn the status of

Duncan

Shaq

Kobe

Tmac

Kidd

Webber

Dirk

What has he ever done to put him on that level?Because

you THINK he can do better that puts him on that level?

Wally has been to less allstar games than Dog,and is known to have much the same weaknesses...But Wally is so much better...When the numbers and the fact they have

the same flaws seems to say otherwise.

I called you a retard because of these things.

Maybe I should have said that your a ignorant when it

comes to basketball.Is that better words for you?

Hots,

Actually, calling me ignorant of basketball is a MUCH better term, as it implies that you believe my knowledge in a particular area (one in which we are discussing) is lacking. It is also more fitting, as my decisions on basketball player greatness has little to do with my family's breeding practices nor my intellect.

As for telling me to go cry about it, I'd slap you for being such an arrogant ass and for not even showing the least bit of remorse or acknowledging the fact that it was not cool.

A simple sorry would have saved your face, instead you continue to make excuses for a mud-slinging fest.

If I believe that Wally is a better player than Robinson, this is my right. You may disagree, try to change my opinion, argue, bicker - but do not insult me.

I am sure you would not have called Chillz retarded nor inbred, because he has power over you here. Alas, I do not. Be thankful of that.

Play.

Actually,Chillz and I have had our knockdown dragouts.

Well,anytime you come to GA I'll meet you somewhere

and I'll give you the chance to slap me(are you a women?)

if you think your froggy enough to jump.

But I tell you what, if you'd like to continue arguing get

on your messagener and I'll be glad to do it.This thread

is getting WAY to long and it's clogging up the board.

Hots,

I would slap you, not because I am a woman, but out of a complete lack of respect for you. A slap indicates to someone that you are their superior, and you are not afraid of their potential retaliation. A punch would be to put you down, because you may come back for me. A slap begs you to challenge me.

On a serious note, you DO NOT want to go down this road with me.

There was a line in "The Godfather". Paraphrased it states that "...everyone is just asking, no begging, to be killed..." What the Don meant and the context it is used is that people go and act ignorant with people they don't know.

You do not know me. You do not know what I am or am not capable of.

Nor I you.

Why would you ask me to elevate this to a level you cannot predict the outcome?

I will ask you one final time for a simple apology. One that I am owed. I will go on record as saying I apologize to Glenn Robinson and Tracy McGrady, if that makes it easier for you to admit your fault as I admit mine.

Play.

You talk alot of yang.....But that's about all it looks

like to me.

I'm not going to say I'm sorry for saying something

in the heat of the moment on the computer.Most

people don't take insults over the computer seriousally

anyway.

Email me your address. I will make a call by your place.

Mine is:

15155 Richmond Ave. Houston, TX

(502) 608-7072

You want to play, we can play. Dance, we'll dance. You don't know me, nor my family.

Why you didn't want to take an easy road is beyond me.

I asked for a simple apology, whether or not you felt it was justified, I obviously did. I take quite the insult from this, moreso that you tried to explain it away rather than do the right thing.

Play.

Get on your messenger fool.

"I asked for a simple apology, whether or not you felt it was justified, I obviously did."

I don't really care what you feel.Get on your messenger so

we can end this thread PERIOD.

[censored] email.If you want my address you'll load your

messenger.Otherwise,this is my last post on the

matter and I'm not saying I'm sorry because you

don't deserve it.And if you take the net so personally

you don't belong on it in the first place.

I've had my fair share of insults as I've dished them

out aswell.....But I don't expect anyone to say they

are sorry over the freaking internet.

Anymore talk of the matter will be resolved talking

on a messager and not an email.

Hotlanta,

You have my phone number and my address. You can solve it without email if you so chose to do so.

You have all the lip in the world, but when it boils down - you obviously have no courage.

Not because you won't call, not because you wouldn't meet me ... but because you didn't take the gentleman's route and apologize for your derogatory statements.

Whether I can take an insult over the internet being an indicator of whether I should be on it -- that is purely opinion.

Fact is, you shouldn't be slinging insults around like they mean nothing. You should have common courtesy and respect. That is the problem with the world today, no respect for people. I have given you a chance to be respectful. Being respectful doesn't always go hand in hand with what you agree with.

Having respect would entail an apology to someone who took offense to your statement. Whether you would have taken offense or not, I did.

Let me ask you, what is it that prevents you from doing the right thing?

Play.

1155 Smith Ferguson Rd

Dallas GA

Anytime you want some I'm here.

"Let me ask you, what is it that prevents you from doing the right thing?"

Why is it the right thing??Because you said so...Who the

heck are you?

It's not my fault you take these things too seriousally.

I'm not saying I'm sorry just because you think you

deserve it.How you feel doesn't effect me.