Woody will find a way.

MVP23

Woody always finds a way to keep his job. He always does just enough to keep our heads and his above water. Woody coached his tail off at the end of the buck series and he knows he has to do it again. We have to win on the road. Tonight is our best shot. Maybe they get cocky?

I hope you're right!

Woody is a very good defensive coach, but offensive matchups and lack of options... schemes, motions, plays... call it what you will... definitely hurt us!

P.S. I just wish our boys step on the court and leave everything they got... that's all I'm askin' for (even if we lose)!

• Like 1

I hope you're right!

Woody is a very good defensive coach, but offensive matchups and lack of options... schemes, motions, plays... call it what you will... definitely hurt us!

P.S. I just wish our boys step on the court and leave everything they got... that's all I'm askin' for (even if we lose)!

And how about these just don't quit out there. That's the most frustratng thing to me they have flat out quit twice now in the playoffs.

I still have some faith in Woodson. He is a top 15 NBA coach and I think with some help offensively, he could be an elite coach. Defense is his forte' though. When him and the players backs were against the wall in Gm 6 and 7, they held the Bucks to their lowest two point totals of the season. MVP is right though. Woodson is at his best under pressure.

I personally can't wait to see what Woody and the Hawks do tonight. The Magic are a weird team. They had Cleveland down by 41pts in the 3rd last April. The Cavs kept Lebron and some starters in to make it look respectable. Woody pulled his guys. They turned around and lost to the Grizzlies at home 3 days later. It wouldn't suprise me to see ATL win tonight. I can't wait!

2qantlh.gif

No, he really could be elite. If he changed his gameplan, his substitution pattern, changed up his switching D once in a while, ran ANY kind of offense and didn't let his players quit on games it is possible he could be an elite coach.

If we win, it won't be because of Woody.

I have to disagree. It will be because he convinced the guys to challenge every three. That's what he said we were gonna do tonite, to lower their percentage and so far it is working. Every shot has a Hawk not just standing three feet back and waving or watching them shoot, but a Hawk flying by them with a hand in their face.

No, he really could be elite. If he changed his gameplan, his substitution pattern, changed up his switching D once in a while, ran ANY kind of offense and didn't let his players quit on games it is possible he could be an elite coach.

See that's where my problem comes in - you say IF.

IF he changed his gameplan....

IF he changed his substitution patterns,

IF he changed up switching D once in awhile

IF he ran ANY kind of offense

you're spelling out exactly all the reasons why he is NOT an elite coach, and never will be.

See that's where my problem comes in - you say IF.

IF he changed his gameplan....

IF he changed his substitution patterns,

IF he changed up switching D once in awhile

IF he ran ANY kind of offense

you're spelling out exactly all the reasons why he is NOT an elite coach, and never will be.

Sarcasm much?

Woody always finds a way to keep his job. He always does just enough to keep our heads and his above water. Woody coached his tail off at the end of the buck series and he knows he has to do it again. We have to win on the road. Tonight is our best shot. Maybe they get cocky?

I wouldn't trust Woody to wipe my *ss for me.

Woody is an awful coach with no control of his team. It showed again tonight the way we came out in the 3rd qtr up 8 and just weren't mentally ready. We should of came out and punched Orlando in the mouth. Instead we come out flat with no sense of urgency and turn it over the first 3 possessions and the game was tied up in the first 3min. Give me a break! I could coach this team better than this potato head fool