• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJC:Diaw solid Debut

Must have left a good impression for them to give

him the thumbs up

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/ha...03/15hawks.html

" Late in the third quarter, Diaw brought the ball up the court, used a crossover dribble to get past the Wizards' Kwame Brown at halfcourt, and threaded the needle to split three defenders for an assist to forward Jerry Holman. "I'm going to do what I love to do -- and that's make the right pass at the right moment," Diaw said. "I will do what I can to make my team win."

Diaw played most of the game at small forward, leaving the ball-handling duties to Dickau and reserve Tommy Adams (12 points). But Diaw usually made something happen when he had the ball in his hands."

Good to see Diaw did well. I think he'll turn out to be a great pick for us. I'm surprised he played at SF and not SG but I guess it's summer league so it really doesn't mean much. Should be interesting to see how he guards LeBron on Friday.

It's disappointing to hear that Hansen went 2-11 but it's hilarious that he blocked 6'11" Kris Lang's shot. Sounds like both our draft picks are high flyers. Should be a fun season if nothing else