Poll: Which Hawks game this year did you most enjoy

Blunt91

I was trying to think of some of the better games we played this year. I even had to throw in games we lost but should have won. There wasn't as many exciting games this past season as before even though we won 35games as opposed to 34. I guess this is why they didn't do the top plays of the year, during the last game as usual. I didn't watch every hawks game but I saw at least 70games. My vote goes to he game against the Trailblazers. That was the 1st time all yearlong that I saw every fan in Phillips arena cheering for the home team even though we came up short. Corey Benjamin played a great game.

I loved the one where Big Dog hit a jumper and got fouled with 3.6 seconds left vs the Knicks. I loved the game when JT shot over Parker for the winning shot. I loved the game when Reef scored over Jordan to beat the Wizards. My favorite game though was the one when we beat the Kings. I was yelling at Kings fans afterwards.

"Go home. Welcome to Atlanta, nice to have you here. Hope you had a good time because your Kings got squashed by the Atlanta Hawks baby!"

I do not like the Blazers game because we lost. Man I though Glover would bring us all the way back and we would win. Benjamin was a big part to that game. I do not like the Pistons game because I though we had a easy win there, but we have the tendency to give up huge leads. Up by 16 and they won. Bummer.

Yeah I forgot about our win against Jordan although Reef threw up a prayer for the win. He even stated it himself after the game in that he said it was just on the grace of god that he made that shot. I didn't see the Kings game. we could have won against the Pistons but Terry couldn't guard Billups one on one and Billups drained a 3pointer in JT's face. It's sad but true.