• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which of these will you pick at 21

JTFan31

There is some serious talent out there for this draft. It is as deep as I can remember. Now here is a question which we have been asking ourselves for the last week or so, Who will the Hawks select at 21?

There is a couple of players out there that will help us in the backcourt, someone with some serious ballhandling and a great ahlete.

1. Boris Diaw can be available at this pick, here is a very young player, with great size at 6'8 and great ballhandling.

2. Ndudi Ebi can also be available, at 18 years old, great ahlete with good ball handling skills but can be very special in 3 years from now, do we gamble on him.

Either of these 2 kids will help us tremendously right now, but I will take the gamble on Ebi, he is going to be special in this league for years to come.

Who will you choose with these 2 players available?

I don't think we worked out Ebi, did we? not to my knowledge

1) Hayes - not a ballhandler, but would add so much to the team in terms of athleticism and shooting. hawks have had their eye on him

2) Diaw - a good ballhandler and athlete, which is what we are looking for. supposedly, he comes in the day of the draft

3) West - versatile pf who can play down low in the east, and make reef trade-able if he pans out well. best talent available pick if Diaw isn't there