• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After looking at the draft...

dj_me

I'm hoping we have a deal in waiting with Cleveland, Miami, or Dallas. It all depends on how we will move GRob (this is me hoping that we trade him).

Cleveland - drafted Lebron James (duh!) and Jason Kapono, both SF even if Cleveland plays James at point. I see Davis being dealt.

---Diaw/JT/Davis/SAR/Theo---

Miami - drafted Dwyane Wade, a SG who I see playing often. Hopefully this is a sign of a trade. I'm roling the dice and hoping for Eddie Jones.

---Diaw/JT/Jones/SAR/Theo---

Dallas - drafted Josh Howard, a SG. ESPN mentions Finley could be moving on. Oh, wouldn't it be nice.

---Diaw/JT/Finley/SAR/Theo---

And, for future reference, I will continue to play Diaw at starting point in my lineups. Not because I know he will, but because I hope he is good enough to deserve it. I will stick with what I have said in previous posts in that I believe for a player to truly develop, you must play him (a lot). For me, if you want Diaw to have an impact, start him. Even if at the beginning he doesn't actually win the spot. So, as of right now it is...

--ATL--

Diaw/Dickau

JT/Glover/Hansen

GRob/DJ/CC

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Nazr

This GRob to Dallas has got to stop imo. It's just never going to happen...he's not a smart enough or unselfish enough player to fit in there unless it were for a surge off the bench...and he's not willing to accept that role yet, he'd need a serious injury to take most of one season for that adjustment to be initiated.