• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3 games out of 5th place! Can we get 6th?!?!?

Nicholasp27

We are currently only 3 games out of 5th place (and 4 games ahead of 9th!)

Toronto/Washington/Philly are the 3 tied for 5th/6th/7th. Maybe we can get 6th and play Orlando after all?

Philly - We play them today/tomorrow. Win both and we are only one out game. Their remaining games are: Detroit/Indiana/Washington/Cleveland/Charlotte. Hopefully they'll lose to Detroit/Indiana/Cleveland and beat Washington. That scenario puts us beating them if we sweep Philly and then lose no more than 2 of our final games after Philly.

Washington - They play Boston/Detroit/Indy/Philly/Orlando. If they can lose those 5 games and we lose no more than one game, then we can pass them as well.

Toronto - They play Jersey/Jersey/Detroit/Chicago. I don't see them losing enough for us to catch them. I see them waltzing into 5th place to play Cleveland round 1.

It's a long shot, but we have a chance. If we start by beating Philly 2x this weekend, then we will have a GREAT shot at 7th and DECENT shot at 6th

Of all the top seeds, I think we match up with Orlando the best. Next is the Celtics. I don't think we match up with Detroit or Cleveland all that well. Detroit is just a monster in the playoffs. Cleveland has Lebron and Big Z. We really have no one that can defend Lebron and Big Z.

Quote:

Of all the top seeds, I think we match up with Orlando the best. Next is the Celtics. I don't think we match up with Detroit or Cleveland all that well. Detroit is just a monster in the playoffs. Cleveland has Lebron and Big Z. We really have no one that can defend Lebron and Big Z.

I agree about Orlando and Detroit but not Boston and Cleveland. I believe Cleveland can be had. It would take doubling on Lebron for sure. As for the "three-headed monster with a bench", we have no answer, unless we stop Pierce. Pierce is the unaccountable peice on that team. We can defend KG but if Pierce is moving toward the rim, they are near unstoppable.

We get the 6th seed, we play in the second round. I see us beating Orlando in 5.