• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Whaaaaat???..she made you miss your free glow in the dark tshirt, you should dump her....lol. I kid of course.

That game was liiiiive!!!@

Man, I went to all but like 3 home games last year...now I moved up north. It kinda sucks not getting to see the team get better in person. It looked so lit on TV though!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Funny to hear Bawb acknowledging Trae hates Augustin.  He cooked that dude last night.

Augustin is much better than Fultz to me. I was hoping they continued playing Fultz as he can’t shoot or really run a team yet.

Augustin is a poor man’s Trae imo. Broke man’s Trae 😆 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Funny to hear Bawb acknowledging Trae hates Augustin.  He cooked that dude last night.

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Augustin is much better than Fultz to me. I was hoping they continued playing Fultz as he can’t shoot or really run a team yet.

Augustin is a poor man’s Trae imo. Broke man’s Trae 😆 

Augustine is the 2nd cousin to broke man's Trae.....that's how far removed from Trae he is.

• Haha 4

Think Larry Brown was right about Aguustine. Plays well enough till it really counts and then....LB always was concerned about the team chemistry stuff too wherever he was/is so maybe part of the deal there as well. 

• Like 2