• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

@kg01 are you listening to NBA Radio right now?  Brian Geltzieler or WTF his name is.  Is a hater.  

Got me over here stewing. 

Basically said, Trae's not a good player because of his defense and he's the main reason the Hawks are 16-41.  I could tell Kamala was getting pissed.  The dude couldn't even admit Trae had a great game last night.  The bias with these mfers is driving me insane. 

We all know Trae needs to work on his defense.  He plays better in fourth quaters when we are in games.  

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

@kg01 are you listening to NBA Radio right now?  Brian Geltzieler or WTF his name is.  Is a hater.  

Basically said, Trae's not a good player because of his defense and he's the main reason the Hawks are 16-41.  I could tell Kamala was getting pissed.  The dude couldn't even admit Trae had a great game last night.  The bias with these mfers is driving me insane. 

We all know Trae needs to work on his defense.  He plays better in fourth quaters when we are in games.  

Sounded like Skip

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, marco102 said:

These guys are out of touch with reality and deeply embracing their identity as Traeters. 

They  must not be looking at some of the stats out there, watching the games, or are so hunkered down in their preconceptions against Trae they can’t see straight. The future will suck for them. Until then, we should begin to use their logic and point out how Ray Allen kept the Bucks out of the playoffs from 2001-2004. There are dozens of these situations where great players are on teams that are not at the same level yet. Fortunately for us (unfortunately for them) Trae is barely 21 and just getting revved up. 

Edited by enrique
  • Like 3

And this too from ESPN. It’s like Zach Lowe disses Trae then praises then back to dissing. The basketball gods will look down kindly on Klay Thompson cuz he’s a wuss and doesn’t invite contact on three point attempts. COMON ZACH HET IT TOGETHER!!!!

6. Trae Young, begging for fouls

I like Trae Young fine. I put him on my All-Star roster even though he plays zero defense and his team is terrible. The idea that Young passes only to record assists -- not totally off-base, but a bit overblown -- has seeped into NBA discourse to the point that he is on the verge of being criminally underrated as a passer. His shooting bends defenses; the Hawks have been a legitimately good offensive team with Young on the floor -- no easy feat given injuries, inexperience, and John Collins' suspension. Young eviscerated Miami Thursday with a 50-spot.

Just stop dry-heaving in search of 3-shot fouls, please.

You know whom I miss even more in the face of such blasphemy? Klay Thompson. One of the half-dozen greatest shooters ever flat refuses to chase fouls, even when he pump-fakes defenders out of their shoes and his coaches beg him to lean into contact. Thompson is a man of honor. The basketball gods shall reward him upon his return.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

And this too from ESPN. It’s like Zach Lowe disses Trae then praises then back to dissing. The basketball gods will look down kindly on Klay Thompson cuz he’s a wuss and doesn’t invite contact on three point attempts. COMON ZACH HET IT TOGETHER!!!!

6. Trae Young, begging for fouls

I like Trae Young fine. I put him on my All-Star roster even though he plays zero defense and his team is terrible. The idea that Young passes only to record assists -- not totally off-base, but a bit overblown -- has seeped into NBA discourse to the point that he is on the verge of being criminally underrated as a passer. His shooting bends defenses; the Hawks have been a legitimately good offensive team with Young on the floor -- no easy feat given injuries, inexperience, and John Collins' suspension. Young eviscerated Miami Thursday with a 50-spot.

Just stop dry-heaving in search of 3-shot fouls, please.

You know whom I miss even more in the face of such blasphemy? Klay Thompson. One of the half-dozen greatest shooters ever flat refuses to chase fouls, even when he pump-fakes defenders out of their shoes and his coaches beg him to lean into contact. Thompson is a man of honor. The basketball gods shall reward him upon his return.

Klay also kicks his leg out plenty. Did it when he tore his ACL...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2