• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Just want to say. I personally appreciate how special Trae is this season.  Some may say you are not as good as that other guy and never will be, but I personally don't care. You are a super star in your own right. 

Through 20 games. 

28.4 points, 4.2 rebounds and 8.4 assists on 45.4% shooting and 38.7%  from three on 8.8 attempts per game with a usage rate of 36%. True shooting percentage is 59.8%. He is also averaging 4.9 turnovers. 

Those numbers are good for fourth in points and assists in the league as a sophmore.  I know it's a small sample size, but these are just amazing numbers.  

Let's appreciate what we have folks!  This guy is special.  Imagine him with competent shooters and defenders around him.   My goodness!

For a historic perspective, there has not been one NBA player to post 28 points and 8 assists on 37% 3-point shooting in history. Not one. Drop it down to 36% and there is just one player. James Harden's 2017-2018 season at age 28! Pretty darn impressive showing indeed!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am still not convinced we will end up at the bottom. Our 2nd half schedule is weak and everyone should be available 

Ya.. we are gonna turn it around but then we are in another no man territory. Fight like hell to barely miss it or “load manage” people?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya.. we are gonna turn it around but then we are in another no man territory. Fight like hell to barely miss it or “load manage” people?

This is true, this is what I worried about if we had off to a crap start that we likely won't be able to make up enough ground but #8 seed could be Hawks/Millsap era bad. 37 wins might be enough

• Like 2