• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Moderators
1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Great dude. Loves Atlanta.  Loves his teammates.  Elite PG.  

I'll never understand the rationale to willingly trade him away from some of our fans.  Or those that constantly criticize and focus on his flaws.  Just mind boggling.  

Should have won the skills if his teammates had been better.  Barely losing to Dame in the 3 is nothing to hang your head about. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Should have won the skills if his teammates had been better.  Barely losing to Dame in the 3 is nothing to hang your head about. 

He's an ELITE player.  It's just a shame that [some people] spend so much time trying to convince everyone that he's not.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I truthfully don’t even care anymore what people say against him. He’s proven that he is a consistently productive player. He has the stigma against him regarding winning or being selfish, cool, no other way to shut it down than to win. Been the same story his whole career.

If we win, he wins, and the “we” is all I care about at the end of the day.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2024 at 10:30 AM, kg01 said:

I'm gonna come to my guy's defense.  Which one of yall hurt @benhillboy?

He woke up this mornin' and chose violence. 

No one hurt him.

The Traetors have just been in hibernation until his return.

I hope we play his beloved Miami Heat for that 8th spot.  Trae and DJ will make them cry again.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AHF said:

As others pointed out, he got 6 votes out of the 572 players who logged minutes in the NBA this season.  It doesn't seem particularly meaningful.

And, per my unscientific study, 4.5 of those 6 dudes got nutmegged and subsequently crowned by their Insta-girlfriend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1