• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

1 hour ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

we have had hall of fame level production for basically the entirety of Trae’s career…when have we got a hawks player that did since wilkins? when are fans gonna appreciate what we have? WHEN ARE THE HAWKS GONNA BUILD A DAMN TEAM AROUND THIS HALL OF FAMER??

Agreed. You have to be thankful and take the good with the bad. The kid defies all odds, especially at his size.

There is no player as good or better than him that accomplished anything without the help of another star player. We need the FO to wake up and execute a plan.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Surely I'm not the only one that caught this when it happened .....
https://clutchpoints.com/hawks-news-trae-young-epic-glorilla-all-star-endorsement

Ol uncouth a** Glorilla dropped a major f-bomb during this in-game interview and Tabitha T powered right through it. 😄

:Bob: Yeah that was f'd up, kg. 

Maybe one day we will learn not everyone should be on live TV. Maybe vet and possibly brief them on the do's and don'ts first?

• Like 3

Man, they should've invited Mookie to sit courtside while Trae breaks the record. 🙂

:Bob: That's a flagrant foul on kg. 

"The ruling on the court of a flagrant foul is under further review for potential upgrade to a bann." - refs 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Man, they should've invited Mookie to sit courtside while Trae breaks the record. 🙂

"The ruling on the court of a flagrant foul is under further review for potential upgrade to a bann." - refs 

I wonder how Mookie is doing.  He's not in jail anymore.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

The ruling on the court of a flagrant foul is under further review for potential upgrade to a bann." - refs 

🤣 or just lay on the floor like Draymond and have your teammates play around you 😂

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I wonder how Mookie is doing.  He's not in jail anymore.  

Whatever he's doing, he better not be driving anywhere. 

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤣 or just lay on the floor like Draymond and have your teammates play around you 😂

I read this .... so different than you intended. 😄

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, shakes said:

Love Mookie.  I was a freshman at Oklahoma for one glorious semester Fall of 1988.

I can appreciate this even if I still think you a d… I digress.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Whatever he's doing, he better not be driving anywhere. 

I read this .... so different than you intended. 😄

No your first instinct is always correct. 😆 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Wha happened?  You get convicted? 

0.00 GPA.  Needless to say, I was not mature enough to be away at school as an 18 year old.  I blame my parents for letting me go.  It's not like they didn't know me.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, shakes said:

0.00 GPA.  Needless to say, I was not mature enough to be away at school as an 18 year old.  I blame my parents for letting me go.  It's not like they didn't know me.

Hmm, doesn't this make you a 'snowflake'?

🤓

Disclaimer: I am just kidding.  This is not a political discussion.  If shakes, or anyone else, is offended by this joke then ... you're a snowflake.   Ah man, nevermind, refer to the Disclaimer ... ah no, I'm caught in a loop.... 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

I may be mistaken, but I thought they showed him at the previous game, when Trae was like still four 3s away from his record. 
I assumed Mookie couldn’t stomach watching two Hawks games in a row. 

This kid is old school. Jaylen Brown is old school. Both understand.

I’m a Hawk. -Trae

Atlanta Hawks star point guard Trae Young was rumored to be the subject of trade discussions prior to this season's deadline with teams like the Los Angeles Lakers reported to be interested in acquiring him.

However, Young told reporters during All-Star Weekend that he doesn't have any intentions of leaving Atlanta anytime soon.

"It's this type of league where things change and things happen, but obviously my mindset is staying in Atlanta right now, I don't get caught up in the rumors and all that stuff, my contract is locked in for a couple of years and I don't have very much to say about it right now," Young said.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 2/16/2024 at 7:07 PM, bird_dirt said:

I may be mistaken, but I thought they showed him at the previous game, when Trae was like still four 3s away from his record. 
I assumed Mookie couldn’t stomach watching two Hawks games in a row. 

I missed that.  I'm surprised.