Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Moderators
16 hours ago, kg01 said:

Just let the fans decide (he said selfishly 🙂)

But, of course, ReactionaryAdam had to 'do something'.  I swear the next commissioner gonna spend his/her... ther(?) first 10 years undoing the dumbarsery wrought on the game by Sliver. 

Interesting they reverted the All-Star format but not the voting.  Wonder if that will come next year.  The media has proven they absolutely don't deserve ballots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, AHF said:

Interesting they reverted the All-Star format but not the voting.  Wonder if that will come next year.  The media has proven they absolutely don't deserve ballots.

The media?  Have you seen what the players are doing with their votes?  Neither group deserves input.  Especially not when the only reason the game exists is fOr tHa FaNs.... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The ONLY thing that may save Trae with getting an All-Star selection, is the injury to Randle.

Or that very injury could turn out to be to Trae's detriment, because the coaches may select Randle to the team, but then turn to Trae as an "injury replacement".

We've seen Trae turn it down twice when he was an injury replacement.  I'm pretty sure he'd do it a 3rd time as well.

• Sad 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, kg01 said:

The media?  Have you seen what the players are doing with their votes?  Neither group deserves input.  Especially not when the only reason the game exists is fOr tHa FaNs.... 

Honestly I haven't paid much attention to the details of player or media voting.  Players have lots of personal agendas I expect would come into play.  I just saw someone breaking out some of the more egregious media votes and thought that was inexcusable.

• Moderators
17 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We've seen Trae turn it down twice when he was an injury replacement.  I'm pretty sure he'd do it a 3rd time as well.

If that happens, I hope Quin pulls him aside and encourages him to do it for his Atlanta fans.  I think he does the team and himself a disservice by not being part of the All-Star game.  If it played out this way, he would be a career 2x All-Star when he could be a 5x consecutive All-Star.  We all know that carries weight in a lot of contexts.

21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Honestly I haven't paid much attention to the details of player or media voting.  Players have lots of personal agendas I expect would come into play.  I just saw someone breaking out some of the more egregious media votes and thought that was inexcusable.

Yeah, i was agreeimg with you in a weird way but piggybacking to also point out the player votes are jokes too.  All I needed to see was the Aldama guy from MEM got double-digit player votes.  How?  Why? 

• Confused 1

• Premium Member

Zach lowe released his all star picks.  Doesn't even have Trae as the first injury replacement alternate.  That honor goes to Derrick White.

I go back and forth on this.   at first (last year) I didn't want Trae to be an all star because I thought it would light a fire under him to help his team win more games.   TGhis year I gave up on that and was all in on Trae being an all star since the team sucks and he's the only redeeming quality aside from JJ.  But now, I'm back to the other side.  I don't want him to make it cause I figure if he's an all star he'll be content.  If he;s not an all star that will speed up his eventual trade request to San Antonio and hopefully free me and him from this prison.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, shakes said:

Zach lowe released his all star picks.  Doesn't even have Trae as the first injury replacement alternate.  That honor goes to Derrick White.

I go back and forth on this.   at first (last year) I didn't want Trae to be an all star because I thought it would light a fire under him to help his team win more games.   TGhis year I gave up on that and was all in on Trae being an all star since the team sucks and he's the only redeeming quality aside from JJ.  But now, I'm back to the other side.  I don't want him to make it cause I figure if he's an all star he'll be content.  If he;s not an all star that will speed up his eventual trade request to San Antonio and hopefully free me and him from this prison.

giphy.gif.4ab1b3f71f28d3ea0a66d86c2cff6cc9.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, AHF said:

I remember all the player of the week awards that White has won this season in Boston.  Don’t you?  #truestar

Well he so unselfish that he's choosing not to win player of weeks or months.  🧐

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Fax

Facts

Faqts 

The okeydoke is real.

Reactionary Adam Sliver strikes again. 

The respect is gone.   When a guy like Jordan used to Bust your butt... you had respect and wouldn't dare not vote him in...

These dudes today...

• Like 4