• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

George Karl is gone

jeddelong

Actually, it wouldn't suck if he became a candidate for the Hawks job.

George Karl is a very good coach. He took over a Bucks team that went 36-46 in 1997-1998 and had been on a run of seven consecutive losing seasons and took them to the playoffs in his first season (as well as 4 out of his 5 seasons there). Karl never had a losing season in Milwaukee. His worst season was last year when the Bucks went 41-41. He's had 12 consecutive winning seasons as a head coach. Only Phil Jackson, Greg Popovich, Rick Adelman, and one other active coach have a higher winning percentage than Karl. He's taken both the Sonics and Bucks to the championship series, and he took the Sonics to the finals.

The guy knows how to win. Milwaukee has a lot more wrong with their team than George Karl. It was time for a change for both sides. Karl needs a change of scenery, and the Bucks need a new direction.

I don't know that Karl will want to coach this season though. He may lay out a year.

Well most of his own players seem to hate him.He

didn't do well with the USA team last year....The

last two years the Bucks have underachieved.No

excuses because he's had one of the most talented

teams in the east and they have unachieved.

He's not that good of a coach.

Well, again I disagree.

He didn't do well with Team USA, but he didn't have one of the most talented teams in Milwaukee either.

He had 3 very good players in Robinson, Allen, and Cassell, but he didn't have much around them. The year they went to the ECF, they had solid role players like Scott Williams and Vinnie Del Negro that really helped them a lot.

Karl's starting power forward for a while in Milwaukee was Darvin Ham. He's yet to find himself a center.

For whatever reason, the Robinson/Allen/Cassell trio didn't work out over the long term though.

But east standards that was a talented team...We

shouldn't forget Michael Redd....And Anthony Mason

was still a productive player.

Not to mention alot of his players seem to hate him.

First of all I doubt he would coach next year seriously. I would also think that there is a good chance that he will either sit out a number of years and work as a sportscaster etc., and maybe come back in a few years.

I think that it is more likely that he will never coach again.

He seems to have lost it the last two years.

And, I do believe that Milwaukee will be interviewing Carlisle.

F---- George Karl's racist @ss he is a wannabe, and a fraud.

List of accomplishments

- Disgrace Team USA by turning them into the sissyballing Milwalky Bucks Part II

- Take a team with three stars and miss the playoffs

- Insult and alienate every African American coach and GM in the league

- Be an absolute fool in Seattle and Milwalky

Leave his fat old @ss in the unemployment line like 3,000,000 others who have lost their jobs in the Bush Economy.

George Karl takes all stars and turns them into sissyballlers. George Bush takes a titan economy and turns it into the sissy@ss European economy. 2.5% growth My God

I think that Karl's probably going to take the year off unless he's already got an under the table deal with the Clippers or something, which is unlikely. I'm not going to get into his credentials and whether or not they're earned, but rather, pose another question...

would the Bucks want Stotts in as their head coach? What were the terms with ownership when he left? Would he go back there?