• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Matt Harpring/Shane Battier

jezmund

If we can get one of those guys in a deal for Nazr than I'd like to just keep both JT and Theo.

On another note, as far as the SNT of Terry for Odom goes. I'm not ready to give either one of them a 6yr/60M contract or something like that. I'd probably do a 7ry/55M contract, though. The Clippers could use another PG/SG now that Miller is gone and there might be a chance they don't match Maggette's deal. As long as Odom keeps his act together I think it's a great deal for us. Odom would give us like 15-16 ppg/4-5apg/6-7rpg while contributing to a smoothly run offense. I wouldn't necessarily start Diaw from go, though. I'd sign Darrell Armstrong.

Armstrong/Dickau

Diaw/Hansen

Odom/CC

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Nazr

I read that Jerry West would be willing to part with either Person's or Knight's expiring contract for a big man so.....

Nazr/CC for Wesley Person

The team above shows that we would desparately need some outside shooting and extra scoring ability.

Armstrong/Dickau

Person/Hansen

Odom/Diaw

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Holden?

Diaw would probably move in for Person when he was ready. I just really want some veterans on this team, Darrell Armstrong and Wesley Person would be solid additions. Not to mention the cap help after this season. I'm not so sure Memphis would take CC.

i like both of those players and i would really like to see getting shane in here..

the grizzlies have said they'd like to get some bulk inside so maybe they'll bite on nazr.. could we do something like nazr, cc(if anyone would take that contract) and 1st rounder(one we got from philly) and take stromile swift and battier..

would they do that? would you do that?