• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chillz

Swatguy

Its even more obvious this season that Chilz doesn't fit. Chilz played well on the baseline, Chilz attacked the offensive glass, and Chilz moved off the ball for points under the hoop. Our big men are doing that and our wings are spacing the floor and our offense flows better. We no longer have 3 guys clustered under the hoop. We don't want that. Plus, Marv/Mo aren't all-world defenders but they are better than Chil was. We have enough of a liability out there on the wings with Bibby.

Chil is a cool guy. I hope things work out for him. I don't want him back here.

7 million a year was not a face slap; when you consider the guy who started ahead of him signed for 8 million a year. Chilz just thought his value was higher; and it was in Europe. Hopefully we get someone worthwhile for Chilz. I do think he has value just not as much as we fans or he himself thinks...

I would not mind getting Chilz back but that is a reach IMO; chances are he would rather take his next 10 mill and stay in Europe for one more season...

The FaceSlap was delaying the signing until JSmith signed. Which means there was not definite contract. Chillz was Kool and the gang but Sund played the "we gotta sign him before you" game.

Childress has a guaranteed contract for next season. He can opt out and return to the NBA if he wants to but there is no way for his Greek team to get out of paying him if they think he is overpaid.

The Greek team and other euro teams are notorious for backing out of contracts they feel they no longer want. Aint no CBA for Chillz in Greece.