• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fantasy Basketball

FBA (Fantasy Basketball Association)

Is looking for some highly competitive and serious owners in its inaugural season. Even though the league will be new, we are not looking for new owners to fantasy basketball. Some kind of experience is a requirement. Preferably three years or more. If you are interested in testing your wits versus some of the very best, this is the league for you. My goal is to create a league of owners that are highly competitive, knowledgeable, and willing to commit to a lifetime of fantasy basketball. This league will consist of a keeper format and will probably be a little different from what you are used to. You will not only need to draft your players for the present, but also for the future. If you are interested please email me at csciba@hotmail.com. Make sure you add to it your years of experience, leagues that you played in, place you finished, and a brief explanation of who you are. A small committee will help me select those owners that will be chosen for this league. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Skeeza