• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJC: Ten deep thoughts

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Ten random off-day thoughts, which means my rotation is deeper than the Hawks’ . . .

1. It’s dang near April and I still can’t tell you who’s in or out of L.D.’s rotation. He played seven guys last night on a back-to-back against an energetic opponent a few days after he lamented his team’s nagging injuries. Two guys who didn’t play, Teague and Damien, are healthy and energetic. They can defend, too, which the post–trade Hawks now don’t do well at all. I don’t understand why they didn’t play.
  2. I don’t know for certain if Teague is a bona fide NBA rotation player. But I think he’s shown enough to get a chance to prove it on this team. And I know for certain he’s one of only two point guards on this roster and the other guy is more of a combo guard. I don’t understand why Teague doesn’t have a regular role. Sorry, there’s nothing else to explain it but coach’s decision.
  3. I watched Smoove score on a nice right-handed spin move against the 76ers. It was so impressive. Josh is a smart …

View the full article