• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcon fans now in mourning.

Gray Mule

SOS   - - - Same Old Stuff.

It's now official.  the 2015 Atlanta Falcons are dead.

Internment came Sunday afternoon, December 13, in Charlotte.

Anything else that happens to these Falcons will now necessarily be for the 2016 team. 

There will be trades, signing of free agents and the draft.  all with 2016 in mind when these

finally happen.  Meanwhile, for the rest of 2015, fans will have to put up with the unpleasant

aroma of our dead birds.

Now, all we fans have to look forward to is next season.  That's a long way in the future.

:ahf:

I felt like our playoff hopes were already dead, so the only excitement for me today was the possibility of ending Carolina's perfect season. So close. They were at their best today and we actually found some new lows. Especially Alford. Then for whatever reason the refs decided it wasn't lopsided enough. I don't know how I'd manage to be an Atlanta fan without a good sense of humor. 

Next week is the first game of the season that I hope we lose (and the only one considering our last two opponents), but it's Jacksonville so we'll probably fall backwards into the win like we did against Tennessee. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

There were numerous tweets about fighting amongst the players and coaching staff(revolving around Shanny) during the Panthers game.  It was obvious something happened because the entire offense quit the second half of the game. They went through the motions and kept throwing for short yardage despite being down BIG.  It doesn't matter anyway because this season is done. There's no real benefit to winning any more games at this point. I predicted 6-10 before the season, but was more than happy to be proven wrong when they started off 5-0. I didn't think going 6-10 was even remotely possible after the first 5 games.