• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

These rumors are ridiculous...

I just happened to stop by ESPN.com earlier today and almost pulled a muscle laughing when I saw the "insider" link about JT for Spree...My first thought was a remark I heard on TBS the other night while watching the Braves game...I forget which guy said it, but they made so comment about the Expos and how promising their team was going to be, despite the fact that ESPN "thinks that the only teams in baseball are the Mets and Yankees"...

I am SO tired of hearing how the rest of the NBA are going to trade their star players (maybe two or three of them if they are feeling especially generous) to the Knicks for peewee PF's, Pgs who should have stuck with football, or guys making about 14 times their real worth.

I have felt all along that the Hawks were going to trade JT and have felt that way long before the drafted Dickau...But the whole reason I feel he's gonna be traded is BECAUSE of his trade value. So the idea that the Hawks would trade JT for NY's junkyard manure so that they won't have to pay JT big $ 3 YEARS FROM NOW, is ludicrous.

I don't mean to beat up on Latrell, but since midseason last year, Hawks management has maintained that JT is part of the team's core (meaning he would only be traded for equal value) and that any trade they make would involve a YOUNG player (like SAR a year ago). I'm 22, so 25 seems old to me, but in NBA terms, I think that excludes any player over 30...

I always wanted to make a bumper sticker that said "I hate NY," but after 9/11 it's no longer PC...so how about this - "I hate NY, but hate terrorists more"

Ahhh, I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent.