• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tony Dungy and Dennis Green

BlackHawkDown

a blessing in disguise. I think he needs a strong offensive team in order to be successful because of his conservative approach to game. Tampa Bay has some talented offensive players but the Colts are a better offensive team than Tampa Bay. If Dungy can coach up their weak D, the Colts could make it back to the playoffs this year.

As for Denny Green, I don't think he got screwed, I think it was time for him to move on. He did a good job in Minnesota but toward the end of his tenure, it was like the inmates were running the assylum. He had lost control of those guys to the point that Chris Carter, who is one of the all time greats, was starting to act like a cartoon character. All that screaming back and forth between Carter, Moss and Culpepper was ridiculous and Denny should have taken control of that situation before it got out of hand. All that being said, I think Denny is a very good coach and if Reeves can't get it done here, I think he would be an EXCELLENT coaching candidate for the Falcons. Denny has proven that he can get the most of talented, muti-dimensional quarterbacks like Randall Cunningham and Culpepper. Michael Vick's skill set is a lot like those two guys. Denny might be able to help Vick take his game to that next level. I like Dan Reeves but I thought that Arthur Blank made a mistake by bringing him back. I am concerned about Reeves' ability to utilize Vick in the best way but I could be wrong. Reeves and Elway did pretty well together for a number of years and Elway was a quarterback with a big arm and good feet too. Hopefully, Reeves will do a good job with Vick as well.

Dennis Green and Tony Dungy are both better than Reeves

BY FAR.Dungy is one of the best guys and coaches the NFL

has and I would be proud if he was coaching us.This is no

knock on Jeff Fisher cause I am glad we have him aswell.

Although I wonder if Dungy had to really play ACDC music

to pump up his team.lol