• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey ATLien, Looks Like Richt Agrees w/u About Musa

Traceman

I never knew he felt like that. I thought I was the only one who did. Since everyone around here has a love fest with him. It just doesn't make since to me. You go in the weight room at the Butts-Mere where they have the top strength numbers on boards and you see Musa Smith everywhere, but then you look at him on the field and its first contact and down. I really think if he would learn to keep his feet moving upon contact and learn to run with more balance he could be a real force.

Musa is speed wise everything Veron wasn't, but Veron was just better at every thing else. Like getting the extra yards, seeing the cut back, going down on one hand and pushing himself back up, running with a low center of gravity but still being balanced. And most importantly Veron had Heart you can't coach or teach that.

Musa's best attributes are his speed, size, and vision. All this allows him to hit the whole quickly and get big runs. Which is good, but I would love to see him become the complete back he can be.

On a side note. The Michael Cooper kid looks like he could be Musa 2. He fast but I haven't seen a whole lot of power or shiftyness from him. I am kind of disapointed because they hyped him up, but ay he is just a freshmen I will give him time.