• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Live 06 Updated Rosters(PS2-Non Official)

WraithSentinel

• Admin

I would assume that, at this point, they are doing PS2/xbox patches as well. But with these guys, you don't even need to bother with EA's wack patches. They do it all and tweak the stats to improve gameplay as well. I've never gotten an EA patch that compared, and that's covering like 6+ versions of it.

NBA Live Center

Well in my case I do it through a Code Breaker. Walmart usually sells them for about $15-$20. Look for version 9 or higher. Go here for more information.

CodeBreaker

Next you will need to buy a USB pen drives.

USB pen drives

Also

USB pen drives

I purchase mine at Best Buys for $30. Then just follow the instructions in I believe the CodeBreaker manual to set everything up.

The USB Pen Drive is very useful for if you want to dl the codes from CMGSCCC . Instead of wasting alot of time entering over 100 codes for one game. Just dl them in a few secs.

• Admin

it's a shame really, they do the best roster updates around. They add in all teh players, get the jerseys, tats, everything right. and then they'll mod the global stats to correct any inconsistancies in the game. Like if it's really easy to block shots in the game, they will cut everyones block rating by 15%, globally. They do a really good job.