• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone seen Saw 2?

Blunt91

Just got back from catching a Matinee of Saw 2 and I have to say it didn't dissapoint. This one goes a little more in depth about why the killer "Jigsaw" is playing these games with people's lives. A few of the "Boobytraps" that he laid where kind of lame but it still served it's purpose. In this movie it also shows the dead corpses of the people from the 1st saw and it looks like the guy that chopped off his foot didn't get away. Well I won't say anymore about it I will just let you check it out for yourself. I think it's definitely worth seeing if you like suspense or Gory movies.

though. I took my girl to see it last weekend and while she wasnt jumping around as much as she has at other "scary" movies, it was still well worth actually paying to see it instead of DLing it wink.gif

I do agree that some of the traps were a bit lame, but the concept behind this was good and they had a really good surprise as well which was nice.

I will be looking forward to the next installment and hope that this will become a halloween franchise.