• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks 102 Magic 75

Hawksfreak

Hawks win and crush the cupcakes in the pre-season. The Hawks led most of the game with some terrific scoring but the 20-3 run in the game really opened it up. Fred House had some good minutes with a nice three will he be on the roster for this season? JT 5 for 5 on three pointers and finished with 17 points and 3 assists. Reef led the way with 18 points. The new Hawks also contributed in a great way. Glenn, Dan, and Ham really didn't do any scoring but they got the rest of the team involved by beautiful passes and hard agressive defense. Dickau had 6 assists including some very fancy passes. GRob had what I call a terrific game! Didn't score much but getting 8 boards and 6 dimes is as good as getting 40 points to me! JT was really hot, hot, hot as he shows the description on ENERGY and HUSSLE! 4 steals by JT to go with 17 points. Darvin Ham didn't do much but with his energy on the floor it made the rest of the team better, but the biggest surprise was Theo and Hendu! Hendu comes off the bench and poof at halftime he leads all scorers with 10 points and he ended the game with 12. Theo played aggressive in his 14 minutes of playing time with 4 points and 2 boards before a very minor injury to the gut took him out. Theo flushed 2 dunks on the Magic defense. Nazr did great backing up Theo. As Mario Bennett tries to dress good well he comes out with his jersey on backwords! That tokened in for 2 points. Thats was my summary look for another one after the Hawks face the Cupcakes again Thursday in Orlando.