• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you think we find out before the draft

If you read through all of Pete's returned e-mails it seems to be that he is desperately trying to work the trade he mentioned earlier.

"But, rest assured, we are being very aggressive on the trade front and talks we are having might culminate in a trade tomorrow, next week, next month or in the fall..." Pete Babcock

Since the only pick we have is the 2nd rounder this year, do you think we will find out anything on or before the draft? I believe we will not find out anything for a little while.

He has mentioned several times that the good thing about the Clipper thing (they get our pick) is that we are settled up and have 4 1st round picks to deal with in the next 2 years. (both ours and Detroit's and Indiana's). As long as the Clipper deal remained out there, we could not deal a future 1st rounder. Now we can, but we don't have to do it now.

Could it be possible that he has a deal in place and is going to trade our 2nd rounder for a future 1st (like last year)? Then make a deal to bring us a starting SF and a backup PG or C.

I am very impatient and wish we knew when it was going to go down (if it does). At least we will find out about the draft this week. The draft does not intrest me as much as possible trades do. A 2nd round PG behind JT will be little better than CC/Cookie/Hanno type players. (Could be useful, but wont change the team outlook.)