• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Positives and negatives from tonight!!

Popeye

Negative we lost. Negative JJ and Al both had bad games. Negative the box score read like the game was over by the end of the 3rd quarter.

I am at work...so no game to watch tonight. But positives from the box score .... definetely our young guns with exception of Salim. Just read through other post about Salim being out for the rest of the season.

Hope that he comes back just as strong. This is something Marvin and Chilz should benefit from and it looks like they both got in extended minutes tonight.

Marvin gets twenty minutes or more a night,we should see that average of his move up to the 10 point a game line from here on out if Salim does not return...Chilz stats were awesome with points and boards, Smoove. great scoring and assist.

Hate to say it, but just like when Al went down for small parts of last year, this could be a good thing for all our young guns.

Josh Smith becoming a force consistently

Childress getting better in the 2nd half of the season again

Defense is nonexistent

Joe and Al take their game off for the week.

Marvin showing potential again

some thoughts:

Feed the ball to Marvin. Put him to work, see where's at now by testing him for a couple games.

Some companies better sign Josh to some endorsement deals now while his price is low. Somebody could make some mooonneeeyy.

Joe gets a mulligan from me for what he does most of the time.

Ben Gordon, I'm continuing to think, would be an ideal teammate to Joe Johnson since passfirst point guards are rare.

Has Clubber Lang even played a second? Where's he at? Still with the team? Did his practices suck that bad where he couldn't even log a minute? Dude our big man situation sucks, if you can't make it here, man you needs to think about going back to school to learn a trade. Disappointing.

Our winning percentage is falling. I don't like how we've started to lose some games now. Our team needs to suck it up and play their hearts out to finish the season in hopes to bring more attractability(new word) to the franchise for future free agents. This year, not worried about our draft position.

WOODY cant blame this lost on the young guys, because they all played like VETS tonight. I could'nt me more proud of them and I could'nt be more dissapointed with the play of AL and JOE, they cost us this game by deciding not to show up and by just handing the ball to the 76ERS a combined 11 times come on now that's not showing any leadership at all.

apparently he sucked so badly that they couldn't even put him on the ESPN roster for the team...

was he even there?

if a player is at a game, suited up, but doesn't play a minute and isn't listed on ESPN (granted, a somehwat unreliable source these days) did he even exist?

Quote:

Josh Smith becoming a force consistently

Childress getting better in the 2nd half of the season again

Defense is nonexistent

Joe and Al take their game off for the week.

Marvin showing potential again

some thoughts:

Feed the ball to Marvin. Put him to work, see where's at now by testing him for a couple games.

Some companies better sign Josh to some endorsement deals now while his price is low. Somebody could make some mooonneeeyy.

Joe gets a mulligan from me for what he does most of the time.

Ben Gordon, I'm continuing to think, would be an ideal teammate to Joe Johnson since passfirst point guards are rare.

Has Clubber Lang even played a second? Where's he at? Still with the team? Did his practices suck that bad where he couldn't even log a minute? Dude our big man situation sucks, if you can't make it here, man you needs to think about going back to school to learn a trade. Disappointing.

Our winning percentage is falling. I don't like how we've started to lose some games now. Our team needs to suck it up and play their hearts out to finish the season in hopes to bring more attractability(new word) to the franchise for future free agents. This year, not worried about our draft position.

All good points and JJ can definetely have a mulligan with what he has brought to the table lately!

Where was the defense? Everytime I looked up the 76ers were in the paint making a layup or on the outside with a wide open jumper.

No desire tonight... Don't know if it was the news of Salim being out for the year or what but hardly no one showed any enthusiasm to be out there.

Amazes me though how JChill and his setshots are like automatic... I can't recall the last time he's had an open shot and missed it... Oops, scratch that... There was that one air ball from the corner... But that's been it... Been impressed with his shot lately...

Smooth got beat consistently one one one last night to the basket... Foul trouble all night...

We have to pickup some defensive minded players in the offseason...