my goodness, Mike Vick is awesome

chillzatl

• Admin

I've said it before. I'm not a big football guy. But Mike Vick is exciting to watch. 2nd quarter he shakes off a sure sack with a little spin moves and launches to finneran on teh 1 yard line. It's been a LONG time since any Atlanta team had a player that was this electric.

great win for atlanta!!! this one came down to the end.... i was very surprised by reeve's play calling at the end... he put dunn at QB and faked a reverse to vick who was at wr.... then he went for 4th and 4 at the 30 to put the game away where he could of just had feely take a field goal! totally different play calling on the last drive, but it was refreshing to see.....

I saw Vick for the first time in person yesterday at the Dome and it was unreal. I have been to many pro football games and never has anyone had so much affect on the game in so little time.

The next two games for the Falcons should let us know what we are dealing with here. All they need to do is win one of them and all is good in da hood. With Seattle and Detoit still on the schedule, we have a great chance of being in the playoffs.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!