• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FOYE vs. ROY for #5

lush23

Let's invite them in to go head to head and the last man standing is the pick. Their numbers are very close. Foye (20.5Pts, 5.8Reb, 3.0Ast)impressed me with his ability to get to the hole and get a shot off in distress and he has more range on his jumper. Roy (20.2Pts, 5.6Reb, 4.1Ast) is more of a slasher(similar to Childress) and probably better defensively. Each handles the ball well enough to play in the backcourt with J.J. Foye probably played better competition. My pick right now would be Foye.

M. Williams will be an option also but his offensive game is limited and Billy has made it clear that he doesn't care about having the protype point guard.

Aldridge is my hope but he will be gone by #5.

The problem with Marcus Williams, though, is this, if BK REALLY believes Joe Johnson is our 'distributor' than the 'other' guard needs to be a guy who can guard both guard positions and hit the open shots. Marcus Williams could be an all-star one day for all I know but I don't think he fits that description. Roy and Foye definitely fit it more. I say bring in Roy, Foye, Williams, Farmar and Rondo and see if Roy can stick with all of their speed. If he can, we have to take him. We need some veteran, winning culture. I like Foye's all-out style though.