• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SOME of you guys are just too crazy!!!!

Hawksfreak

Trying to trade out stars? What the heck is wrong with yall? Diesel you are becoming a laughing stock. Like Traceman said that trade would kill our whole franchise. JT isn't going anywhere. He is signing a big contract after this year. I think all these crazy [censored] trades are messing up the site. If you think we should trade our stars please don't talk to me!

IF we can trade JT to get this team winning then

I say do it.Anybody on the roster is up for trade

if it makes the team a playoff contender.No more

screwing around.

Theo/SAR/Big Hog/JT/Dion or whoever.....they are up for

trade.

Thank god Hawksfreak for the voice of sanity like you and Traceman. I get so sick of these idiots yelling about stupid trades that make absolutely no sense. I still think Hotlantadude is a Celtic fan in disguise. What a great game last night! Everybody contributed: Dog, Reef, JT, Hendu, Ham,Newble, even Maloney had a nice trey!! Keep up the good posts!! Wish I could be with you guys in Atlanta; I'm just a Connecticut Yankee that loves his Hawks!!

Hotlantadude you're a sick individual that needs to play closer attention to the games. You didn't watch last night? You didn't notice the great play of the big three you want to trade: JT, Dog, and Reef? Stick to the Celtics website where they might be more amused over your senseless comments!!

You don't seem to get it...One game doesn't mean

crap for the longterm...ESP when it took [censored] near

4 double doubles to beat them.

Do me a favor and commit sucide so your seed doesn't

endanger anyone in the future.