• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allen Iverson in Atlanta today

ATLJA316

It may not mean much, but when i was @ Lenox today, i stepped out of F.Y.E, and looked over to find that Iverson was standing next to me, we swapped "wasup"s, and went our seperate ways.

im not an "iverson in atlanta" fan, so it made me a little ill to the stomach to see him here....but then again, atlanta (lenox) is a hot spot for celebrities so eh...

just news

I've heard that a lot of athletes hang out in Atlanta, and/or have homes there. It's just interesting though right now, in the context of the AI to Atlanta rumors. It could mean nothing, or maybe there's something to it. Who knows? Only time will tell.

yea, when i was at work today (at Eats on ponce) the charlotte bobcat cheerleading squad came in and were really hot.

and then the houston texans cheerleading squad came in and blew the bobcats women out of the water. MAN they were smokin!

this has nothin to do with iverson but i had a good day at work.

Quote:

yea, when i was at work today (at Eats on ponce) the charlotte bobcat cheerleading squad came in and were really hot.

and then the houston texans cheerleading squad came in and blew the bobcats women out of the water. MAN they were smokin!

this has nothin to do with iverson but i had a good day at work.

Ahh Eats on Ponce. A great place. I used to go there about once a week. What do you do there?