• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

what a waste of money, dear god

chillzatl

• Admin

Blah, can I get a refund, please? What a craptastic game! Pete Babcock should drive to my house and beg me to take my money back!

Something needs to change with this team, pronto. It's kind of hard to point the blame at anyone. I think JT is doing a great job, Reef is doing great and despite his turnovers, Bigdog is doing great. I think Theo is making a difference and Hendu and Glover are doing a great job off the bench. But this team has problems that I don't think can be fixed by coaching. This team just DOES NOT do what Lon tells them to do!

I sat directly behind lon and crew tonight and heard nearly every word said in the huddle (thanks to the bone thin crowd). He worked up plays and motivated the players. They all seemed attentive and were paying attention. Then they went back out on the floor and did not even attempt to do what lon had told them to do. Not only that they played with no heart for the last 28 minutes of the game. It was disgusting.

The guy sitting next to me, a 20+ year season ticket holder, said that it's always like that and that Lon is getting rather frustrated with them.

Did I say this game was disgusting?!?! My god, they just gave up. JT started the game like wildfire. He was burning up the net. He scored 14 in the first quarter. I think he got his next bucket sometime in the 3rd quarter. He didn't score much more though.

About midway through the 2nd quarter, they just gave up! they had a 12pt lead and they just gave up. It was down to 1 pt at the half and I had a bad feeling. They came out in the 3rd like zombies.

Again, I totally disagree with those/THE (hotlanta) who out of blind rage say we need to trade everyone. We've got plenty of solid talent to work with. But something has to change.