• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Eddie Jones

jezmund

I've been thinking of a player that could help us right now but wouldn't necessarily cost us the world. The only problem with acquiring EJ is that the two players I would use in trade for him (JT/Big Dog) aren't established defensive players and that is all Riley seems to want. At first I was thinking a....

T.Best/E.Jones for J.Terry/G.Robinson as the basis of some kind of package but I think we would be giving up too much and I don't think Miami would do it either. I just thought in a win now thought, Best could run our team and Jones would improve our defense while being able to be the 2nd scorer. I guess I'm thinking too much about experience and defense. Not sure if this lineup would be any better. This definitely makes me realize that a coaching change needs to be done first to actually see what we have and what they are worth. 3 things about the lineup below are definitely better than what we have now: 1. More of a identity as a fastbreak team. 2. A much improved defensive team. 3. This team would be more competitive in the playoffs if we were to get there with their experience. We definitely need some help off the bench, though.

Best/Jones/Newble/SAR/Theo