okay, lets make it another poll...

bird_dirt

With BK deciding our future we had better learn from his past quickly.

And no, I didn't even like the poll. Tell me how I can reflect the complexity of the reasons for drafting or not drafting SW to everyone's satisfaction. Would it include "Yes" options rather than "no" ones that stated "SW was the BPA", "SW best filled the need of interior defense at a position of need", "SW was the BPA who also best filled the need of interior defense at a position of need". I could have posed just the opposite of what I did (no difference) and perhaps I should have, but please dirt-bird. Spare me.

We can "move past it" all we want but BK's still here making mistake after mistake.

W

Quote:

We can "move past it" all we want but BK's still here making mistake after mistake.

okay, sure. i'm not all hugged up on bk's nutz, but let's at least bash him for the mistakes that he's done within the last month. with so many to choose from, it seems pretty ocd to keep going back to the same one over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over......

i think you have very well reflected on the complexity of reasons for drafting or not drafting sheldon in like your last billion posts. i'm sure there have been other polls over whether anyone liked/didn't like the pick. i could look that up to double check if it's happened, but really i'm too lazy to look it up, plus, i could really care less to find out the results. i didn't care for the pick, either. but damn, boston red sox fans have let go of the babe ruth trade faster than you have with this draft.